Height increase???

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 1:50pm
via Android

How to increase my Height... Is it even possible at the age of 25??? Any help please. If yes, How?

23 Mar
Its almost impossible to increase height at this age...though with regular workout specially yoga u can look tall as it helps in improving body posture... plus wearing dark colour shirt can also help in creating illusion of looking tall
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 2:36pm
via Android

Yes and no. You can't increase your height as in growing more, but you can improve your posture to make the most of your height. A lot of people are shorter than their actual height because of bad posture and a weak core. Try measuring your height in the morning and in the evening and you'll probably see that you are taller in the morning. Do yoga to strengthen your core, stretch your limbs and build a good posture.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 6:07pm
via iOS
According to science and anatomy you don't stop growing until the around the age of 25. But that then depends on the person and there genetics. The process of bone grow is called ossification and for some people that gets effected. You increase your bone density through weights bearing excercise and your bone growth plates can get effect by weight lifting ect from an early age. Naturally we lose and shed some of are bones and then relay new bone. Some people that don't do enough excercise or weight bearing excercise lose more bone than what's being replaced.So you might still be growing but a way to be sure is if your height has remained the same for over 3 years then its not very likely you're going to grow anymore but you never know.
24 Feb
Yes its possible. I have seen family members in thier mid 20s just shoot up a couple of inches or so durung periods of rest and good nutrition.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 6:34pm
via Android

Thanks... I think i need to work on to get right posture. Any suggestion for my back bone to be in right posture, any exercise... I think my back bone are not straight. Thanks again.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 6:37pm
via Android

Hey i should told you in the beginning. I have noticed ghat my bones are shorter or shrunk...as compared to any guy with same or less age group. Any idea that you get that might help me. Amd thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 6:40pm
via iOS
What do you mean by not straight ? Do you have lordosis ? Scoliosis? Kyphosis? They're pretty simple to identify apart from scoliosis you would know you had that from birth ? I was born with lordosis where I have a really deep curve in my back because my abdominal is lengthend and my calf muscles ect at extremely tight and shortened. So working out if really awkward for me.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 3:36pm
via Android

Hmmm well not exactly any of the body defects that you mentioned... But its slightly....very slightly close to kyphosis. But not that much..i think it can be slightly more straight. So any good exercise to make it more straight... I think i should do exercise for kyphosis because my posture is somewhat falls in this category. And thanks for replying. You have build a very good body. I would like to work on my abs too. So i am following you to follow your exercises for abs.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 1, 2015 3:39pm
via Android

You can do hanging bar workout. Scretches Workout can help you increase height. Hold the hanging bars for 3 min 5 times. You can do this 5 days a week.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51