Recent Android update

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 11:33am
via Android

Has anyone else recently updat with things moved around and excessively large pictures everywhere...

Its almost unusable now

29 Mar
Yes, I just upgraded and find it difficult to see updates and even the encouraging notes that others will leave. Hoping not to blow people off because I don't see their comments under the HUGE pictures! :-)
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 11:36am
via Android

I've heard 2 friends complain about this same thing Matt. I haven't updated...don't think I will after all the negative feedback.

29 Mar
I updated hoping you could read then first comment in full again..but still no...I've emailed Skimble last week they replied saying look into it but they dont move very fast.
29 Mar
I hope it gets sorted soon. I'm guessing lots of people have updated. Surprised not many others have complained though. It sounds really bad....
29 Mar
If you go to profile all the workout pictures are over half the size of the screen and the same with followers workout which has been moved to home tab...community brings everyone's profile pictures up half the size of the screen...madness
29 Mar
I've heard Matt. It sounds like some major glitch. I hear there's problems when you're trying to start a workout too.
29 Mar
True about the first comment. So its 'prettied up' with no practical updates.
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 11:54am
via Android

I have the same complaint. While the makers have good intentions I feel the workout pictures are tooo big also. I miss the previous compact version.

29 Mar
Me too apart from being able to read the first comment in full on someone's workout it was perfect...
29 Mar
I agree. I'm just glad you took this topic up. I hope the makers are listening.
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 12:23pm
via Android

Thank you for writing a topic about it, Matt! Maybe you should have posted it in the feedback forum, I think they actually check them up there.

29 Mar
Skimble already know, I was making sure it wasn't just my phone. Thou i think its in suggestion/ideas secrion, I only look in recent which displays all.
29 Mar
Yup, Suggestions and Ideas, good. Indeed it's like "I suggest not to udpate" lol And for that I thank you again :D
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 1:47pm
via Android

Yes..this new update is not user friendly!! I thought the issues of the last update would have been resolved but no...it is more complicated now..and those big pictures...!!!

29 Mar
Let me know when it's safe to update....after this I dread to ever do it for this app. @_@'
29 Mar
haha..oh yeah avoid this update Hadi..let's wait for the new one..:D :):)
29 Mar
I'll wait until others have tried that one too V...lol :P
29 Mar
hahaha..funny..:D..
29 Mar
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 2:48pm
via Android

I haven't updated mine yet.

29 Mar
Good Amber. Don't!
29 Mar
Ditto with Hadi..:-)
Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 4:42pm

......Meanwhile, in the Apple world:

"Man, I just love my phone! Everything is user friendly. The interface is intuitive. My camera is the greatest. Doing Skimble workouts is a pleasure on here!... Hey, what's happenin?... My friends are complaining about some update. Ohhhh, they have one of those Android things you smashed with a hammer once... and Skimble is often trying to take "great" and make it "better" and sometimes they miss their shot..... Let me just ask Siri what she thinks about that." Lol

29 Mar
haha..that was funny..:D
29 Mar
Comic Mario!lol
30 Mar
Mmm but Andriod holds 70% worldwide phone market...Apple only 20% that Microsoft abomination and some others 10% . Skimble has 10 million Android users who one day might actually start using it....
30 Mar
So skimble are android racist... I see
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 7:54am
via Android

Well glad I haven't updated. Please let me know when there is a good update for android.

30 Mar
I think its actually a features looking at their Playstore app page
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 8:59am
via Android

Yup but It will hopefully take the pressure away from the worthless forum posts as instead of taking people straight to the topics being posted, it shows them big big pictures which will drain the energy of "cool" posters
All about them silver linings :D

30 Mar
They can always swap their batteries...oh wait scrap that idea :-$
Skimble_workout_trainer_app_logo_thumb
174 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 9:18pm

Hi Skimblers, Thanks for voicing your concerns, everyone! We are always learning.

Based on your feedback, we are making a web update tonight that will prevent the large workout images from showing up in the updates feed. This will immediately affect the Android app without requiring you to update again (I.e. simply Refresh tomorrow). Please let us know if you have any additional feedback as we strive to make Workout Trainer a great experience for all.

30 Mar
Well played, Skimble HQ. Way to listen to your core clientele. Keep up the great work.
30 Mar
Excellent..Thank you Skimble HQ :-) :-) - Just one thing, the ability to read the first comment...I think its while saving, if its to long its impossible to read..previously you could click on comments and see the first one in in it entirelty .. please please :-)
30 Mar
Oh forgot to mention, If I receive a workout notification and comment on the forum...if I click on the comment it goes to the workout instead clearing the comment notification so have to go looking for the post if possible.
30 Mar
Plz, plz, plz can't you take back the Forum menu where it was before. Plz i can beg if is needed.
31 Mar
Thank you Skimble. I didn't expect you to bring about changes till the next the update but you guys really listen. Thanks. Love the update now
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 11:09pm
via Android

This upgrade is really weird, a very huge pics and the ads are so much annoying now, i used to like to have a easy acess to a leaderboarder like before. I only have regrets about this upgrade.

31 Mar
Hopefully the pictures will be sorted and then it should be worth paying for .. only a few £$€¥₩ whichever for so much benefit and then no ads at all, I forgot it even had them to be honest :-)
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 11:23pm
via Android

Can anyone tell me where i can find the workouts my friends had done?

31 Mar
You can find your friends' workouts on "Home" tab. On "Home" page, there is this heading "updates". It carries the updates of your friends.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 3:08pm
via Android

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! My mobile updated automatically!!!
I can't see recent updates of my friends now (when they workout). It's been replaced by forum posts I've saved.
Stupid mobile....

01 Apr
Oooops! Found it! False alarm. ^^ All good. Nothing to see here. :P
01 Apr
hahaha..:D
01 Apr
Mine too. And it's even worse than on the tablet.
01 Apr
I'm getting used to it by playing about. Don't like the photo tab though. Faces are exploding out of my mobile. Too big. ―,.―
01 Apr
Gina bloody T is everywhere in the photo tab now.lol Pfffffff! I definitely don't like that part of the update now. It's official! ╰_╯
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 4:37pm
via Android

I'm both curious and scared to update

01 Apr
The new update is a lot better now. No more big pictures.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51