Posting workout videos

2 posts | Original | Recent
33 Posts
Aug 16, 2015 6:31am
via Android

I don't put my workout accomplishments on Facebook and I would like to post my workout videos here, any chances you can make that happen?

16 Aug
Pretty sure you aren't able to upload videos on here
821 Posts
Aug 16, 2015 7:18am
via Android

It is actually a little bit complicated.  But there is a way.

1st. You need to upload the video to youtube. Make sure your youtube profile is set to public.

2nd. Log on to skimble from a computer. *will not work on mobile*

3rd. Go to gps sport tracker and select add trip.

4th. Go throug the optinons, ie. Select an exercise and place and what not and click continue I think.

5th. I think the last window before finalizing the trip there will be an option to add video. Now there you can paste the youtube url. Last time I did this I had to paste the code twice in the same line. Idk why, I had trouble adding it but that did the trick.

6th. Your video will upload to your update feed and everyone will be able to view it. Although you or anyone can not access your video thru your photo gallery.

16 Aug
What the hell?! It's easier to find the entrance to Narnia or steal the crown jewels! Why can't they make it easier. Meh!
16 Aug
One slight addition ; it Can be done from your phone if you select "full website" from your mobile browser. But he's correct it can't be done from the mobile app
16 Aug
I hope they do add a video gallery function. I would upload a lot more vids.
19 Aug
I think it can be done via app but GPS Sports Tracker and not Workout Trainer.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51