Help spread the word

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 16, 2013 11:51am
via Android

Hi guys and gals I am a man in his 20's living with m.s. I have found that through concentrated diet elminating red meat and adding lots of veggies. While at the same time focus my workouts to target certain areas of weakness caused by multiple sclerosis. But I believe there has been an answer found through diet and exercise. I cant prove it but I am doing better through this coarse than loading up on chemicals which undo my effort only fueling my fight more. But this is not the first time this has been talked about... research dr. Teri wahls if you do not believe me and ask me how I do what I do :).

16 May
That's awesome bro ima pray for u. Keep fighting cuz I believe u can do anything thru pray and hard work
16 May
But i would just like to add that if you someone with m.s. to look into this. Its freeing compared to exspensive drugs that do not always work. Like i say in caution of coarse cuz i cant prove it but i have known people who have tried this and it is working. And at nothing else gives in sight to a disease that there id hardly knowledge about. I can say from what i understand it may be caused by how ur cells cimmunicate and replucate them selves in the body through mitochondria.
612 Posts
May 16, 2013 1:25pm
via Android

Good on you mate.  Keep it up keep fighting and stay strong.

2 Posts
Jul 9, 2014 4:49pm
via Android

Good morning and great job! I've been looking for something besides PT that I could use at home. 2 different PT institutions and evaluations in the North and south parts of the same state by different doctors! South part is actually another state that I live close to which includes a doctor and PT.
I'm ready to do things on my own and save money.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51