How many calories burned?

5 posts | Original | Recent

M12_thumb
43 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 2:52am
via Android

Is their anyway to figure out how many calories you burn on these workouts? It would be great to know. Very new to this site and still learning my way around but have not found that area yet. Thank you in advance if you can help me

25 Jul
Go to ur settings. U should be able to adjust ur weight n turn the cal counter on
25 Jul
Okay I thank I found it, it was an upgrade n the Pro not bad tho. I have 3 different apps for this site trying to figure out which one to use. I have one that's called Workouts another one called Sports and this one I am on right now.
25 Jul
Glad u found it. So far I really like this app. And the pro is pretty awesome. U ban pro+ j should get into a program. It should recommend one for your goals
M12_thumb
43 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 9:50am

Thank you so much, I will check it out when I get home tonight. Have a fantastic day:)

M12_thumb
43 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 11:05pm

What is the urban? I wear the Fitbit One but never heard of the uban? I wish they would show the excerises instead of just saying how do it it lol some of the names they just to do I have no clue what it is. I will have to look them up so I know the next time I do it. Yes this app is a real motivator for me. I lam y'all my food, steps ect on my app Lose It and MFP but am really enjoying a workout app.

i did see a circuit workout for the stationary bike I am excited to try but not today:). I am so glad I tomorrow is Friday and its weigh in day also fingers crossed:) thank you so much for all the help your a sweetheart.

25 Jul
There is a library that explains and shows pics, just view a workout first and check out what u don't know in the library
25 Jul
BTW forget the weigh in. Go by inches instead. Increase ur muscle where u want n decrease fat over all. :-) and thank u.
M12_thumb
43 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 11:51pm

That library is great, thank you. I am so new to this site I find something new everyday and so many people are so motivated I love so far far. I know the scale will probably stop with me strengoth training but it has took me 3 yrs for the scale to finally move down lol I take my measurements every month July 1st lost some inches since June. I will take the clothes getting looser over the scale no worries there:)

M12_thumb
43 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 11:54pm

I went online lookifor to that U Ban what is it exactly Inam not finding it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51