H20 challenge

38 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 7:01pm
via Android

For those of you who may not consume enough water; myself included, join me in this 30 day water challenge starting September 1st or tomorrow if you choose 1gallon of water per day or you can start with 2 liters. I will do 2 liters...
1. Drink throughout the day
2. Do not gorge
3. Record any changes in your skin, regularity, mood, sleep etc.
You can include green tea no sugar! If you need to add sweetner I use raw unfiltered honey
*Disclaimer* you know your body better than anyone else so DO WHAT "YOU" CAN
I will also post results on Instagram:SimplyBluain

28 Aug
Hmm.. interesting. I'm in =)
28 Aug
I'm down
28 Aug
What day?
28 Aug
29 Aug
I'll join I do NOT drink enough water lol
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 9:45pm
via Android

Awesome!!!! Are you starting tomorrow or on the 1st?

28 Aug
I want to start on the first.
28 Aug
Check in here when you start and give an update
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 9:53pm
via Android

Yay!

000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 7:11pm
via Android

Im down for this. Will start tomorrow morning

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 7:56pm
via Android

Woo hoo

01 Sep
I'm all in!!!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 8:02pm
via iOS
Cool...I'll start tomorrow 
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 8:12pm
via iOS
I'm gonna start!
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:21pm
via Android

CRAZY that im seeing this because I started my water challenge last week ! My skin has become very even and glowy && its helps very well when im working out, I get tired less !

DRINK UP GUYS

30 Aug
Really!?? I can't wait to see improvement in my complexion. How much do you drink per day?
30 Aug
YES its amazing ! && I drink a gallon per day, I take my aquafina bottle and just feel it up 6 times per day ! Its a 20 oz bottle soo 6 of those equals a gallon ! Even if I cant reach 6 I atleast aim for 5 or 4 , I never drunk this much water in my life lOl soo im seeing BIG changes in my body & skin.
30 Aug
Is it causing you to look or feel bloated?
30 Aug
NO I just go to the bathroom alittle more than usually lOl youll see a HUGE difference in your urine as well ! I would say the first or 2nd day I started I did feel alil blowded but I guess it was my body just getting use to soo much water but now ifeel normal and refreshed !
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:34pm
via Android

Good I'm Down I will start today

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:04pm
via Android

I will definitely join.  I get nowhere near the amount of water I should be drinking. 

02 Sep
Im in
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:38pm
via Android

Hi sounds cool ill start

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:44pm
via iOS
I think that y'all need to read this first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Having a gallon of water per day on top of the rest of the water you absorb through food is downright dangerous. For one thing, too much water flushes the electrolytes out of your system, and as people who work out know, electrolytes are indispensable for basic bodily functions. Too much water also makes the brain swell, and I am not going to get into the gruesome details about that. Suffice to say that you are exposing yourself to dangers, some of which can cause permanent damage and even death.

Are you coming to this community because you want to be healthy or are you looking to mess yourself up?
30 Aug
Yeah, I know what ur talking about. Saw an episode on 1,000 ways to die about a girl drinking way too much water. Im doing this challenge still but im doing it on my terms on the amount of water that is right for my weight and all. So no worries there
30 Aug
Doctor says its healthy for my age and weight ! Also you will know when you have drinkin too mich water because your stomach will swell, a gallon WILL NOT HURT YOUR BODY its just the perfect amount since your body naturally asborbs water also !
30 Aug
Well, the episode on 1000 ways to die is a lie, like all of the episodes. None of that crap actually happened. But the danger of water intoxication is still very real. I think people should not chug water if it doesn't feel right, just because they are on a challenge. Obviously, some people are big enough and active enough to be fine with a gallon, but for some people, a gallon is dangerous.
30 Aug
Walker G, Did you read the disclaimer? And the more active you are the more water you need so yeah if you're just sitting around not being active 1 gallon of water is way to much but again I clearly state that no one knows what your body better than you so do what "you" can this isn't a chug the water challenge and thanks for doing your research
30 Aug
Man, ill keep my mouth shut about tv shows. Was only saying it was on there. The giys who talked about y she died say the samethings on sites about drinking toi much water. So it not all a lie then cuz it can happen. Anyway cant wait to start challenge in the am :-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:49pm
via Android

Im just increasing my water intake which will be 4 bottles a day my lack of water will kill me first I'm always backed up and really need to flush toxins and get my system going

30 Aug
That's one of my problems my lack of hydration slows everything down which = backed up Lol
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 6:24pm
via Android

I will do this! I do not think I could do a gallon but I will defiantly do as much as possible!.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 1, 2013 6:29pm
via Android

What happen when we do this,I want to gain weight, help me

01 Sep
Better Skin, Better Energy, Better blood flow! Water does not help you gain weight it helps you lose
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 6:42pm
via Android

I've always drank water. What really helps is adding some lemon it makes it easier to drink more. Fyi: use a straw.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

So basically drink what a gallon of h2o a day for how long?

01 Sep
Til the end of the month, you don't necessarily have to do a gallon, whatever works for you!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 6:49pm
via Android

I'm doing this

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 1, 2013 6:53pm
via Android

Hiiii

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 6:55pm
via Android

If you do this I suggest you start off with 8 bottles then keep drinking more each day so your body adjusts tto the amount of water

01 Sep
8 bottles would be more than a gallon babe ,
02 Sep
I thought it was less._.
02 Sep
Depends on the ounce on the bottle, if its 20oz which is the standard water bottle size 6 bottles would equal a gallon! So 8 would be a little more
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 7:44pm
via Android

I'm soo in but I will only doo 4 bottles  for now. Cool aids & juice will still be my friends for this challenge lol

02 Sep
Nooooo not the kool-aid Lol
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 9:14am
via Android

For a healthy life , it is better to drink 2 liters of water
More could be unhealthy
Take car of you

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 1:14pm
via Android

Good Morning Darlings, I woke up to a room temp bottle of water, Happy Labor Day!!!! And stay Hydrated

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 2, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

I'm in

02 Sep
Great! Remember to do what you can if a gallon is to much for you then don't worry the key is to increase your water intake :) thanks for joining us!!!!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51