30 Day squat challenge and H20 challenge

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 1, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

I started doing these to challenges together today and I was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to join me in doing these challenges ?

For the 30 day squat challenge I will post a picture on my profile of what excatly it looks like and you can go from there.

As for the H20 challenge you are to drink a gallon of water each day, if you are not comfortable or would not like to drink a gallon of water I would advice you to drink about 8 bottles or glasses of water. You should do this everyday so your body can get use to the amount, than gradually increase the amount of water you intake. You should exclude consuming sugar, ie; soda, gatorade, juice and do not drink caffine, although if you do I recommend Green tea. If you do not want to drink water by itself and would like to add something into it I would HIGHLY recommend Unsweeted Honey because it doesn't have much sugar or calories in it.

If you have any questions feel free to message me, I hope you have the motivation and determination to take on and stay with these challenges. I mean afterall, "Would you rather be sore tomorrow or be sorry tomorrow ?".

Also feel free to post pictures of your outcomes and accomplishments, we should encourage eachother to have motivation while pursuing these challenges.

04 Sep
I am in! Lets do it(:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51