Meatless Mondays?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 2:07pm
via Android

For those "NON" vegetarians if you would like to join me on giving up meat one day a week, it doesn't have to be on a Monday but the goal for me here is to incorporate variety in my diet without always having to have meat with EVERYTHING *chicken is my weakness Lol * I've been running across some tasty vegetarian recipes lately that I am super excited about! And if you are already leading a vegetarian lifestyle AWESOME! share some tips if you wish. Yea yea I know today is labor day aka BBQ Bonanza Lol so you don't have to start today ;) I will share recipes on my meatless days DISCLAIMER *By all means maintain all of your dietary needs and requirements when substituting., I.e proteins, caloric intake etc.* Have Fun!!, talk to you soon :)

02 Sep
Oo sounds fun! Let's do it! If you live by a Fresh & Easy, you should try the summer berry
02 Sep
salad* lol it has spinach, lettuce, strawberries, and goat cheese with poppyseed balsamic dressing. I was skeptical but it was delicious. Way better than a salad with chicken :)
02 Sep
I'm thinking about just making it instead of buying it all the time. Sorry these comments are so long lol in short: I'm down for Meatless Mondays!
02 Sep
Awesome! and no there isn't one in my area but my gosh that salad sounds yummy!
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 5:24pm
via Android

Im in

03 Sep
Yay!!!!!!!! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51