80 pullups in 3 minutes!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 10:01am
via Android

Thats right! Im training to do 80 pullups in exactly 3 minutes! Cant wait! Anyone else who wants can join me. Its just a personal goal/challenge for me.

09 Oct
You mean the real pull ups, from straight arms up to chin over the bar and back to straight arms? That's pretty challenging! Last time i did pull ups i only could do 16 or 17 so i have pretty long way to go
18 Oct
I only do 24. Good luck though
01 Nov
Arms and elbows locked, go straight up...chin crosses bar, straight down, arms locked out..repeat.
01 Nov
Thanks ludwig k.!!
Image_thumb
59 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 6:04pm
via Android

Nothing to say but you my fren are one crazy mutha luva

01 Nov
Haha!!! Thanks!!!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 6:12pm
via Android

So thats a pull up every 2,25 second straight. I dare to say its quite impossible. If you make it you should film it. Would be quite the accomplishment.

01 Nov
Yeah i plan on it just so i have proof lol!! Its been tough but im getting closer to my goal...hopefully its not impossible i really wanna do it!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 5:02am
via Android

You should try out for the one book of records!

01 Nov
Do you know what the record is? :)
26 Nov
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 5:34am
via Android

Why train the back based on speed like a cardiovascular program. I load the back with as much weight as I can do without being a jack ass hurting myself. I and I do it for double reps and sets. I do that with arms and I do back again after chest only I do the more specific exercises and indo light weight and reps that are painfully slow

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 5:46am
via Android

I am very very high. My bday ended like a fairy tale. I went to gym after hours trained with nothing but my power lifting shoes and shorts and after I finished my wsm tribute u smoked myself into a near catatonic state. I win. I win I win

01 Nov
Haha i could tell something was up! :p my gf used to smoke...i never smoked with her cause the Marine Corps has a zero tolerance policy. But ive seen my girl go into catatonic state a couple times. She would get pretty silly and wacky! Hope you had a good bday!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51