What are you thankful for today???

128 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 6:24am
via Android

I try to be grateful every day :-D And in the month of November I like to count my blessing double time no better and happier start and end to a day :-D for realz! So what's you thankful for?? Today I am Thankfull for my ability to run and do jumping jacks because I looove to do both :-D I would be seriously devastated if I could no longer do those things :-D♥

04 Nov
Can't believe I almost for got annnd standing on my head!!!!
05 Nov
Iam thnkfull 2 god 4 giving me 2 winderfull boys and wonderfull husband.i thank our loving creator 4 all the stuff and the wonderfull things he is still giving us.iam thankfull 4 his protection he spreads uppon us and his blessings.and 4 giving us life, health and 4 his luv that he spurs on us.becouse lord our creator i love.thankz heavenly father 4 everthing
09 Nov
Great post Tianna I love hearing about everyone's blessings and taking a second out of busy lives to remember all the good in them! I'm thankful for mine and my families health and ability to exercise and keep active.. and my magic bullet can't forget that thing!
09 Nov
:-D I love hearing what everyone is thankful for to :-)
13 Nov
I'm thankful for God allowing his holy son Jesus to shed his blood on the cross for our sins and to be able to wake up this morning feeling healthy along with my family and friends!
Nov 4, 2013 9:37am
via iOS
I'm thankful for everyone around me. Especially for those who've always been there to support and encourage me:) Anyway, good job for your acheivements:) keep it up!
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 2:47pm
via Android

This morning I am thankful for my 3yr old daughter who even after our long talk last night about staying in her own bed allll night like a big girl is laying in my  bed again this morning lol I stillll absolutely am incredibly thankful for all the joy she brings into my life♥

Image_thumb
165 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 2:53pm
via Android

I am thankful for the strength and wisdom God has given me at work. I was able to accomplish many things today.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 3:12pm
via Android

I am trying to be thankful..it has been a rough time lately..and hard to get motivated to work out..

04 Nov
This tooooo shall pass
07 Nov
Ah too bad to hear.. good luck with everything!! And maybe now it's difficult to believe but there is sun for YOU waiting too! After the rain the will shine..
13 Apr
John M, cheer up! :) everything will be ok! In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (Jesus, John 16:33) And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Jesus, Matthew 28:20) Everything is possible for one who believes. (Jesus, Mark 9:23) I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.(Philippians 4:13)
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

Thankful and blessed to be awake and able to move this am. Hopefully it will be the same when I lie down to sleep.

07 Nov
Good luck
Image_thumb
151 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 4:00pm
via iOS
Im just thankful to see another day
07 Nov
Always good to see a new day coming right!
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 4:36pm
via Android

M thankfull to God... after having surgeries on both legs m still able to run walk and workout. . . And most of all hiking in the mountains

04 Nov
Wow that's awesome :-D
07 Nov
Wauw that'a great man!!!
000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 5:35pm
via Android

I am thankfull for my wonderful and loving hubby.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 4, 2013 5:41pm
via Android

I am thankful for God and Jesus my family and friends. My health, life and mind.

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 5:48pm
via Android

I am thankful for Jesus. I  am thankful for my wife and 2 beautiful children. I am thankful to have the ability to do the things i do.  Thankful to have had my dad around for another year. Thankfuly grandfather came thru his quad-bypass surgery today good and is doing fine. And thankful to all those who encourage, and uplift your fellow person on this journey to fitness, cause there isnt one person who is perfect.

07 Nov
So good to hear of your grandfather! And the rest is beautiful spoken too :-(
07 Nov
:-( = :-)
07 Nov
Thanks!
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 7:18pm
via Android

I am thankful for another breath of air the Lord has given me,the vision that allows me to see beautiful things..the sense of touch to hold those who I Love,the sense of smell so I can savor the scent of the woman who lies next to me,the sense of taste of a kiss that forever will be cherished,the sense of hearing for those 3 words at that special moment...the little things some are blessed with but yet still take advantage,but that's what I'm thankful for:-)

07 Nov
Amen, Beautifiul stuff.
07 Nov
Ah so good that you think 'bout that little things too! Some people take it for granted.. but there are many who can't di some of thay things.. so so good that you are thankful of it!
07 Nov
Thank you:-)
Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 8:37pm
via Android

I'm grateful for my beautiful wife and little boy and future little girl and our home.

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 5:48am
via Android

I'm sooo thankful for my cool little brother ♥ aww.. he took such good care of my babys for me tonight and they just loove there lil Uncle Gabe-O

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 5:52am
via Android

I'm thankful for all that I have over come! In Jesus name we pray amen

07 Nov
13 Apr
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 6:10am
via Android

l am thankful for my family.. They have given me lots in a very tough family situation. And my extended family have been absolutely amazing to support me and help me achieve all sorts of goals... l couldnt ask for more from them

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 6:18am
via Android

Today m thankful for gold standard whey protein. ..

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 7, 2013 10:02am
via iOS
I'm thankful for all the people I have in my life
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 10:20am
via Android

The lord!

That I only have scoliosis but except that I'm healthy.. So I can do a lot of things in my life.. but the most beautiful thing;  my work. Taking care of people who can't take care of themselves is the most beautiful job in the world (for me)! That I can give them my love.
Wanna thank the Lord everyday for it!!

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 8:06pm
via Android

I am thankful for my job, my family and all the people who love and support me. I am grateful for all I have in my life. 

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 8:43pm
via iOS
I'm thankful to be off today and being able to spend every moment with my little girl. I've been working alot and have been missing her so much. Even though I come home late and am able to spend all night with her sleeping next to me❤❤❤
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 4:28am
via Android

I am thankful for all the inspiring people in my life,being happy is an understatement when they cross my mind

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 4:37am
via Android

Amen brother!

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 4:46am
via Android

One thing im thankful for is that im still alive thanks god but one thing im not thankful for is that tmrw is the marathon and I got sick today im doing aromatherapy but if tjere is any other therapy that will atleastbget rid of the runy nose then right it down plzzz

09 Nov
I have been sick with a runny nose too it really sux! Makes it hard to stand on my head! :-( hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you figure anything out for the runny nose so I can try it! :-D
09 Nov
Hooe u get well soon :) it's one of the worst feelings when u can't breath properly , I think food rich with vitamin A and vitamin c are good
29 Mar
EVERYTHING!!!!!
13 Sep
My life
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 11:22am
via Android

I am thankful for waking up every morning (blessed)to see what the new day brings for me, life is What You make of It & to grab it now& seize That moment. Peace Out

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51