US ARMY BOUND LOCAL WORKOUT BUDDIES

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 5:21am
via Android

Hey you all I'm Steve and working on joining the military I live in Cincinnati Ohio and I'm looking for a few buddies male or female to start working out with, I'm liking to leave asap so the sooner the better reply to this and I'll get back with you asap thanks y'all!!!

18 Feb
I did 7 years in the army but I'm british
18 Feb
So dunno who different us n British are but u can ask anything any time, I'm now a pt n boot camp instructor, good luck in joining the army
18 Feb
Alright thanks I'll ask if I have any questions
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 5, 2014 5:42am
via Android

Hey u will be a grate army

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 2:19pm
via Android

Look up your APFT requirements for your age group and get to where you can get a 70 in all three events with ease. You'll have a 2 minutes of push ups, 2 minutes of sit ups, and a 2 mile run. Get used to going to sleep around 2200 and being up at 0300-0400. If you can buy a 20-40 pound vest and start walking with that on, get comfortable doing a few miles with weight. Good luck, and enjoy it

06 Jan
I looked it ask up and I think.I'm.going to set my goals looking like this My goal is 60 pushups 70 situps And 2 miles in 14 mins
Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 5:03am
via Android

Which MOS?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 18, 2014 2:09pm
via Android

Hey Steven, I'm a medic in the army and you probably want to shoot for about 70+ pushups and 80+ sit ups with your 14 min 2 mile. Star now with shooting for 100 percent it will make it much easier once you join. Yet trust me one you get to basic they will push you to reach standard every single day, you will feel great and crappy all at the same time. Good luck!

18 Feb
Agreed
18 Feb
Hey! We have the same screen name! God's blessings on your endeavors

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51