Toning is losing weight!!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 11:46pm
via Android

Ok.. I love to motivate ppl to lose weight.. I have fell off a couple times and I am not were I notice I said I want to be.. I want to see how many ppl can stay fit for a month..and post what u did and how long you worked out. No weighing. .because of course muscle weights more than fat..stay off the scale.. come on let's get fit

01 May
I am in. I am trying to stay off the scale and just gage myself on how I feel and how my clothes fit. I have been working out more the last 3 weeks and training for a 5 k in july!
03 May
Sorry I forgot to post my workouts.. I walk everyday for 30 minutes when I am at work..and then when I go to lunch I really focus on abs and legs because that's where I want to tone mostly.. but I make sure I add cardio everyday into my workout.. Remember that dieting is not the way to lose weight it has to be a life change something that you are going to keep doing for life.. take one day at a time.. it's not going to happen over night. .so don't get depressed because you worked out a full...
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 1, 2014 12:04am
via Android

I am in

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 1, 2014 7:08am
via iOS
It's 
Losing body fat
Image_thumb
61 Posts
May 1, 2014 10:42am
via Android

Can i join you guys.. i am day 4 of the 30 day shred.. eating healthy also counting my calorie intake.. 

01 May
You sure can..
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 1, 2014 2:49pm
via Android

Yes stay off the scale..muscle weights more then fat.. staying positive and drinking water is good too.. just walking everyday can bring your weight down too..

Image_thumb
61 Posts
May 1, 2014 5:28pm
via Android

Thanks telena.. i am on my greatest weight i am164 lbs I am in need of friends to motivate me.. do you think i should fo walking first?

Image_thumb
61 Posts
May 1, 2014 5:28pm
via Android

Thanks telena.. i am on my greatest weight i am164 lbs I am in need of friends to motivate me.. do you think i should fo walking first?

02 May
Yea..walking does more than you think..just do it and one day u will wake up and the weight is gone..drinking water is the key also..add lemons cucumbers limes and strawberries to the water it helps detox and it works. You can do it..remember it's mind over matter
Image_thumb
85 Posts
May 2, 2014 12:33am
via Android

I'll do it too! I hate yhe scale cuz I'm addictated to it. I know u shouldn't weigh ur self more than once a week and I do it everyday all day! And I know pounds don't matter inches do! Maybe I should have someone hide my scale.  I feel like if I don't get on it I will fall off.

02 May
No don't weight ur self..muscle weights more than fat
02 May
I will try not too.
Image_thumb
61 Posts
May 2, 2014 2:27am
via Android

3 miles walk done..

I feel energized.

Breakfast is 1/2 cup of rice, tofu and egg.l yum

Morning snack is mango..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51