Baby pouch

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2014 4:50am
via Android

So i am a mother of two my youngest is 4 but i have tried dif ways to lise the baby pouch n just cant seem to be able to....i feel like i look pregnant still ....help! Plz!

22 Aug
Diet first to sort out , cut out bread etc focus on proteins , keep up with a mix up of exercises cardio 2 mins followed by toning 2 mins then repeat , you'll get there be patient , if you follow that you'll have the body of a goddess in 3 months , good luck
23 Aug
Spanx -LOL I have the same problem and by baby is 14 yrs old
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 9:22am
via iOS
The thing with that is that belly fat is always the last thing to go. So all you can do is change your diet and exercise for a healthier lifestyle. You will see changes to all other areas of your body first but eventually you will lose fat on your stomach. That might be why you have not been able to shift it, because it is the last to go and you get fed up. If you just stick to this it will come off, just don't expect it to be a quick fix. Good luck and remember you cannot spot reduce.
Image_thumb
74 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 11:35pm
via Android

You can wear a waist shaping corset a few hours(4-6) a day in addition to fitness and diet, and it will help. You must wear it everyday for atleast 8-12 weeks for it to make any change at all but it can and will trim your waist. There are also other abdominal exercises that tone the lower abs such as leg lifts and the plank help also. I have 3 kids, youngest is 9 months...so I know how u feel about the pouch! There is hope!

24 Sep
I just had baby #3 9 weeks ago and have lost 8" in my waist by wearing a waste clincher. Totally worth it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51