Workout group

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 2:34pm
via Android

Starting tomorrow Tuesday at 8:00pm I would like to have a workout group. .. everyone would do the same workouts each night and then come back and tell how it went we would all exchange numbers so that 15 mins before the workout starts we would send a chain message who's with me??? We would all be assigned a night to pick the workout

21 Jul
I'd love to be apart of this!!
21 Jul
So that more people are aware maybe you could inbox people that you think would be interested
21 Jul
Absolutely!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 2:38pm
via Android

Sounds awesome. Only problem for me is that I like to exercise in the morning.

21 Jul
I'm not a morning person and I go to work at 7 am what time would you like to workout we could try it in the am
21 Jul
I don't want to be the difficult one lol maybe I should wait and see what others say.
21 Jul
Lol okay and whatever works for everyone we'll do
21 Jul
And to help the forum get noticed you could message some people that you think would be interested and tell them about it
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 2:49pm
via Android

And to help the forum get noticed you could message some people you think would be interested

21 Jul
I'm not sure how to go about doing that :/
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 3:46pm
via Android

I'd love to... But I exercise in the morning... Thanks anyway

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

Hey doll, got your message! I could definitely check in everyday with workouts but having a newborn mine are kind of sporadic, sometimes at night sometimes morning and sometimes mid afternoon ♡

21 Jul
Okay that's cool... whatever works for you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51