Hey everyone

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 10:03pm
via Android

I'm new around here,but i have a lot of knowledge in the fitness industry and i will be happy if you follow me,so i can be helpful to you with any advices redarding fitness

13 Aug
How about advice for losing belly fat?.... I weight 155 im 5'4 so I think in good but im in that last part to make my abs show but its belly or something
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 1:40am
via Android

Hey I'm new here too. Apparently I will be working out 5 times a day from now on. I think I have a great body but I'm not toned and I feel pathetic and helpless and know if I got in a fight I'd get my ass beat so my question for you is where do you g etc your motivation?

13 Aug
You find your reason to work out. For me it is staying fit for playing with my kids and looking great for my wife. If your reasons are good enough they should provide the motivation you need
13 Aug
Hey if you want to be different to look good be in better shape go and train. Think about that every time when your lazy and wont go to the gym. My motivation is too look good stay healty and the main reason is that i to defend my self and my friends from others who are unfriendly
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 3:01am
via Android

Hey there would love your opinion.  Im 5'10 150lbs. Ive been working out 6 days a week and eat extremely healthy, For the past 7 weeks. Ive not lost any weight :-/. Really struggling. Any tips for me? 

13 Aug
If you are eating as well as you say then the only way to lose its to increase the calorie deficit (ie work harder)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 13, 2014 5:05am
via Android

Motivation is no problem I go to the gym I usally do full body in about 4hrs 4 or 3 days a week its been 5 months and I did get results so im ok also doing insanty I'm on the 3rd week so yea only thing im looking for is faster results on the abs/core

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 2:52pm
via Android

Hello. I am also new and need some advice. I had my son 15 months ago and I am trying to lose weight. I'm 5'7" and weigh 182 lbs, I want to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight which was 135 lbs. The only problem I'm having is that I breastfeed my son and it seems like I just can't get the weight off. Just in the past week and a half I have lost about 8 lbs so that's a plus. I need some helpful tips on loosing weight safely. I need some advice. Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51