How do you stay motivated?

3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 9:50pm
via Android

So how does everyone stay motivated? It's been really hard for me to stay motivated lately, so any suggestions?

385 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 11:13pm
via Android

I dont stay motivated all the time BUT I make it routine....same time every weekday morning the same routine breakfast gym off too work ..

Fit it into your daily routine and it stick to it... What motivates you to clean the house or do food shopping.

Then after a good sleep or good training day it boosts my motivation and do some on this app or other training.

21 Aug
Thank you!!! :)
168 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 11:56pm
via Android

The thing that motivates me and lights a fire in my eyes is the fact that I have SEEN THE LIGHT. I've been at my tip top shape back in my early 20.

Money? I did not have. A job that I wanted to be at? I hated my job. But being healthy and fit? I had it. I also had a good playing job and now I have realized that fitness and being healthy is more important than any money or job.

I look at it like this. My body, mind, and soul is like a monument and I have to take care of it. With healthy food, knowledge, and my own form of peace. YES, it's hard. Life is hard but that's the beauty of it.

21 Aug
Thank you so much! It did gave me a different perspective about it now. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51