Epic thighs by Christmas

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Sep 29, 2014 4:12am
via Android

First, I'm setting the goal to build muscle like crazy for my entire lower body, particularly my thighs. I also want to work on back, arms, and endurance, but my thighs are my main focus. I want to be able to see a visible difference by Christmas. I think the best way for me to stay focused and motivated is to set the goal and then get others involved. Who's in??

Second, I have to be able to do this with no gym membership and limited equipment while pregnant. I'm hoping my doctor will clear me for workouts throughout the entire pregnancy and help me find some supplements that are safe for the baby. The less I can do, the more challenging this will be. Keeping the baby safe is far more important.

Comment I'm in to join, then set your goals and check in every so often. If you have any advice please share it, at this point I want everything I can get!!!

29 Sep
I'm in. Here's my goals: stronger thighs......lifted and toned ass ........lose the love handles .......tighten my ABS......tone my arms......BUT KEEP MY CURVES
29 Sep
Great challenge! Cool, that your pregnant! Congrats! Keep us informed about your progress and post some flexies every once in a while, to keep us on track!
22 Oct
lol is workout on here that works very well and I'm also pregnant and still able to do it. Stick to 5 lb weights and you should be good to go!
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Sep 29, 2014 4:26am
via Android

Thighs look cool when there worked out.

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 5:24am
via Android

Welcome Jessica!!!  Glad you're joining me!!

Today I joined the program Lower Body: L1 and did the first workout (A).  I planned on that being my warmup and doing a lot more, but I have had some lung problems and been sick and this one workout seemed to be all I could do today.  I'm frustrated, but I still feel good about what I did.  The workout was not difficult, but I think I may be sore tomorrow.

Measurements:
Right upper thigh: 24 in
Middle thigh: 21 3/4 in
Lower thigh: 17 1/4 in 
Calf: 14 3/4
Left upper thigh: 24 in
Middle thigh: 21 in
Lower thigh: 17 1/4 in
Calf: 14 1/2 in
Hips: 39 3/4 in
Right arm: 11 1/2 in
Left arm: 11 1/2 in
Belly (note this is not waist, this is lower part that will grow w baby): 32 1/2 in (waist is 27)
Estimated fat percentage: 24%

30 Sep
Also, glad to see your comment JB. Nice to have a familiar face!!!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

Well I went to the dr, this challenge just got a whole lot more challenging for me!!  Can't lift over 15 lbs, no supplements at all.  Hmmm!!  I can do light cardio and body weight as long as I have plenty of water so let the 9 months of squats commence!!!

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 4:49am
via Android

glute and leg massacre
Weighted Total Body

that will take you far for starters if you get released for working out

02 Oct
Glute and leg looks good!!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 6:55pm
via Android

Well that was a flop.  Sometimes life happens...
News isn't good for the baby.  Back into working out again, same goal, less time

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51