I need motivation to get buffed

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:35am
via Android

I am 17 years old and I don't do any type of physical exercice. I NEED MOTIVATION. I want to have fast results without cheating. I want bigger arms and legs, but I workout for 1 day or 2 and give up. I don't know why. Can someone help me?? I don't eat alot, because my metabolism doesn't need to. Michael Phelps needs alot of calories because he is an excellent athlete that needs it. But I don't need as much. Could you peoole help me please?? I want to be able to workout and never stop until 2015 if possible! Thank you very much :DD

Oct 14, 2014 2:05pm
via Android

Start small just to build the habit. Let's say, try to do one skimble work out everyday. When you don't feel like working out, force yourself to do 1 min wall plank or 5 min breathing exercise - something easy and SHORT. If you tell yourself "it's only 2 min and I'm done with it", it's gonna be much easier to get going. And after you've already made this first step, you'll probably WANT to do more, you'll get into mood for working out. If it happens, great, proceed to your regular workout. If not, repeat the whole "short and easy workout" trick the next day. You're gonna build the habit very quicky! Good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51