Challenge: No ... this week

16 posts | Original | Recent

Oct 25, 2014 4:30pm
via Android

It's a one week challenge:

Decide on one vice you want to get rid of. Then fight it for a week. Report here. That's it.

For me, it's gonna be Coke, I drink too much of it, really.

NO COKE THIS WEEK - that's my own challenge.

Think what vice is going to go out of YOUR life?

26 Oct
Mine is to keep away from tea!!!
26 Oct
@UJ T: why?? green tea seems to be pretty healthy...? unless one drinks too much of it, I guess... Sure, go for it then :-)
26 Oct
Yea, but I'm addicted to the milky sweet version of tea!!! And when it comes to tea I need to have cookies! Although it's only twice a day, I still need to work on the amount of intake:(
26 Oct
Sugar... got it :-)
26 Oct
Sugar... Got it :-)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 4:34pm
via iOS
No rest for me
25 Oct
no sweets for me
25 Oct
@Guillaume: know what you mean lol, not sure whether it's really challenging for you! :-)
25 Oct
@Melanie: great, let's do this!
26 Oct
Mine is no junk foods for one week
26 Oct
Fantastic, Jaynie!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 5:03pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 9:07pm
via iOS
I've already mostly cut it out, but I'll say no chocolate this week!
26 Oct
Ok Chloe, let's the challenge begin! :-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 3:11am
via Android

Well I've actually challenged myself to stay away from alcohol.. I do not drink often at all but the last two weekends I have and I know it's empty calories.. This Sunday will make 1 week and I'm shooting for 2

26 Oct
Great! :-) I'm thinking, drinking on weekends means that you do it socially, Friday night go out with friends kind of a thing?
Oct 26, 2014 4:08am
via Android

Day 1 of the challenge

26 Oct
My first no-Coke morning was kinda unpleasant, a bit of a headache, but far from unbearable. Got some milk tea and I'm doing just fine right now :-).
26 Oct
Been a bit sleepy most of the day, tea’s helpful though and now my first day is done and over :-) How are you guys and ladies doing?
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 11:57am
via Android

To not take bites of junk food!

26 Oct
Go for it, Avani :-)
26 Oct
Thank you!! Its easier to diet but tougher to stop taking bites!
26 Oct
Is getting rid of all of the junk food you have at home an option?
26 Oct
I stopped eating junk food. But then I take bites at times so that's my challenge.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 9:00pm
via Android

No Coke! I Swear.

27 Oct
Welcome to the no-Coke world :-)
Oct 27, 2014 6:40am
via Android

Melanie, Uj T, Shanna, Avani, Bahja, Chloe, Guillaume, Jaynie - how are you? How was your first day of our challenge? Easier or harder than you'd expected?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 2:05pm
via Android

No weed for me this week!

27 Oct
Great job, Brianna! Squat this weed away!!
Oct 27, 2014 3:32pm
via Android

So my second day without Coke is almost over . No physical cravings or sleepiness today. Drinking tea, water, a bit of milk tea with sugar. Missing a sip of Coke. Oh well.

Oct 29, 2014 5:18am
via Android

My day 3 (yesterday) went pretty well, I had cravings but tea, one soda (no Coke!) and working out helped.

Today - so far so good.

Hope all of you guys are fine. Have a beautiful day!

29 Oct
I might not be able to log the progress sometimes, for well technical reasons. I'll be backlogging whenever possible though.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 29, 2014 9:11pm
via Android

Tim hortons im addicted to iced Capps

Nov 6, 2014 4:56pm
via Android

I'm back... finally! Completed this challenge 100 %. Hope your challenges went equally well!

Aug 3, 2015 8:35am
via Android

Just remembered this old topic and... I've got to say:

I've eradicated Coke from my life!

One week challenges are a good start,cos they don't seem overwhelming. Then you go longer,I aim for 30 days (we need 28 days to successfully build a new habit). I was not logging it here but in April I did a private 30 days No Coke Challenge and... I just don't crave this sh.t anymore. Might have a can occasionally VS. drinking 1.5 L a day as I used to! *ashamed to admit*

03 Aug
Well done mate.
03 Aug
cheers Duncan. btw just saw your no. 1 son's pictures on your profile, INCREDIBLE MOTIVATION he is, you're right!
03 Aug
Thanks Adam. Glad you appreciated it. I just looked through your photos too. Wow. I'd love to be able to do half of the stuff you've got on there. Very humbling it is . cheers.
04 Aug
Hey Duncan, yeah, humilitating... but also motivating. I'm not able to do many of them, they show where I'm struggling to get, by any means not where I am now. As you've surely noticed, I almost don't post pictures of myself, that's because I'm not proud of my body... yet.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 1:49am
via iOS
Okay, my challenge has got to be snacking when I'm not hungry. Because schools out for the summer, I'm just bored a lot and so I eat. Stopping for one week. Will post updates.
23 Aug
Go for it, man! You might want to sip some water whenever you feel like snacking, just an idea. Enjoy the challenge and feel free to post your progress.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51