Losing my butt from squats?

25 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 1:23pm
via iOS
I already have a pretty big butt, but I heard if I do regular an not weighted squats that I will burn the fat and end up with a small butt. Is this true? And what is your workout segestion for a slim-thick girl who wants to enhance her curves ?
Thank you !

Noelle
28 Oct
Yes and no. It depends on how much muscle vs fat your butt has.
28 Oct
Yes you burn fat before it turns to muscle so your bum )gluteus maximum/ medius and minius) will get smaller than get bigger again (hypertrophy) so its not a bad thing, you burn fat before you gain muscle so your bum will get smaller than bigger, promise!
30 Oct
Keep doing whatever you're doing it looks fantastic.
30 Oct
26 Apr
Work it girl :)
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 1:41pm
via Android

If you squat you will tone up and build up your butt.  Add weight to further increase your gains

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 29, 2014 9:04pm
via Android

Hey you can keep your curves, by working out drinking protien shakes, it will help you maintain toned muscles!

Adobephotoshopexpress_2013_12_04_19_48_56_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 1:23am
via Android

Basic squats don't do anything for me. I did all the squat challenges and can do 300+squats.

Only thing that works for me are olympic squats using a minimum of half my body weight, deadlifts, weighted hip thrusters, and squats on a power plate.

IMO, weighted hip thrusters are the best.

3:54am
Do pistols instead of regular squats!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 1:33am
via Android

It's sounds funny but when you do the push up's push your butt too.
Try it
It will work.

Img_20141105_155809_thumb
18 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 5:29am
via Android

That is a myth....keep doing squats its essential...!!!.

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 6:32am
via Android

The most of the time your body will adapt to the weight you are using. If you do squats without weight you will just tone and stay at the same level.
If you want to burn more fat and gain muscle you will have to use weight.
Eat clean, use weight and you will reach your goal.
Btw you can also do differents squats to stress your butt (sumo squats, classic squats,...)

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 3:32pm
via Android

Your butt looks small in the picture. But yeah squats help make it more rounder and bigger in muscle

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 4:37pm
via Android

Not in a bad way, its not big at all, its just a lil smaller than average. But its nice because u have nice thick legs. Kim Kardashian and JLo are thick n have pretty big butts. But i like urs better lol.

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 5:05am
via Android

I had no ass what so ever but I started doing squats and everything firmed up and was smaller than before but another few months and I have to struggle to find shorts that don't either show the bottom of my cheeks or give me a plumbers Crack and it ain't sexy ... but my butt is definitely bigger than before and it's all muscle

12390973_163708840652439_2983062447268964944_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 12, 2016 2:30am
Excuse me I have a question. Every time I do squats I can only feel burn from my thighs and hips and not my butt. I need help of how to do a squat to target and burn fat also from my butt. The other question is if you feel burn that mean that your thighs,hips,and butt will get bigger or smaller. Any one can be nice enough and buy me a butt enlargnemt cream please since I'm struggling.
2:22pm
Best exercise for your butt are deadlifts. You have to understand the origin and the insertion of your gluets. Its all about angles, the deadlift has a better angle of attack than the squat.
12390973_163708840652439_2983062447268964944_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 12, 2016 2:32am
But can you tell me how you did the squats the right way so burn can target my butt too,so can I ask a question if you feel burn in your butt, that means that your butt will get bigger or smaller?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 23, 2016 7:09pm

make butt bigger without surgery just try to put booty wow it's just work like push up bra for the booty, and lifts the booty up without the need of padded underwear, silicon inserts, or booty enhancing pants.

1_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 25, 2016 2:18pm

Oh Really Noelle! Do one thing, do excercise at daily basis. Your butt fat will reduce day by day. So just try it out. 

3:18pm
How can i reduce my butt? Im fairly leqn..run and workout 5 days a week..but butt is the same..though im healthy and fit..wanna reduce my butt and upper thighs pls?
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 25, 2016 3:40pm

If you follow female, competitor, females they all do one thing.. OFTEN... and that's deadift and squat variations with WEIGHT. 

- standard deadlifts

- straight-legged deadlifts

- sumo deadlifts/sumo squats

- front-loaded squats/back-loaded squats

Mix these into your daily workouts and do rep ranges of 8 or 10 with heavy weight and 15 or 20 reps with lighter weight and you'll begin to see improved quad/hamstring/booty muscle as well as burning some serious calories in the process. 

Over time you'll build a strong set of legs and a rock solid ass 

29 Apr
scott after my driving test i need these workouts to to get that rocky ass lol thanks for this buddy hope.u ok
11:48am
I'm gonna try these combos! thanks
Smalltemp_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2016 7:02am
I have a question if I do squats everyday will I lose my butt or gain butt ? I heard that if you do it everyday I lose butt
11:27am
you'll most likely gain. there's no such thing as spot reduction, meaning you can't reduce fat in one spot by working that spot, but you can gain muscle. everything I've ever read or seen about squats is about how they help make your butt look great.
13096030_1793704284198360_1986533352404278314_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 13, 2016 10:33am
No not everyday u need to recover ur muscles constantly working them out can cause problems every muscle u workout needs to rest and recover,evn squat challenges hav rest days I do squats 4 time a week, Monday Wednesday, Friday, Sunday so there's days in between to recover I would not recomend everyday. Also after workout massages r great and can help relax ur muscles calm down all the lactic acid build up from working out and help them recover to then build. I'm by no means a professional I'm just going off of things I've been educated with thru the internet.Anyways do some research and only go off of what professionals say about it amd happy squating and the best luck to u
13096030_1793704284198360_1986533352404278314_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 13, 2016 10:36am
And yes squats everyday can ovr work ur muscles causing them to be lean and can make ur butt appear smaller.
Large_thumb
1 Post
Sep 17, 2016 11:05am

Buttocks exercises can be very beneficial as they would let your counterparts get envious of your rear end. Have you guessed why? This is particularly because your rear end would attract all the attention which every female craves for sure. However, perfect size and shape of your butt would not only compliment your svelte profile but would also make you look fit and fine. Furthermore, these exercises can be carried out anywhere without any strenuous effort. how to make your buttocks bigger

Oct 12, 2016 7:01pm

I have only been using dermalmd glute booster for a couple of weeks, once a day and It actually works! Keeps my skin soft and has actually filled in the 'low' spots on my bottom for a more rounder, fuller look. I will definitely order again! A great product that actually works!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 17, 2016 8:39pm
I m too doing exercises for butt. Want a big butt. As mine us small. Simple squats don't work .squats with weight is useful. And other butt exercise . Plus night protein high carb diet. Please reply
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2016 4:41am

I have forever wished for a rounder butt, but alas, have never been good at maintaining an exercise routine. I used dermalmd glute booster serum for a month, and I did notice about 2cm increase around my butt/hips area, (measured weekly). My boyfriend noticed I had developed more roundness to my butt, without knowing that I was using any products. And I love the light fragrance and silky texture.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 23, 2016 5:46am

I stated using dermalmd glute booster because i didn't t want to loose my butt while loosing weight.. and let me tell you that I lost weight and gained an inch of butt!

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Dec 1, 2016 8:14am
via Android

When you do the squats move slow think about every detail use your hamstring and glutes to raise and lower you your feet should feel like your grinding them into the floor evenly not more in the toes than that heels use your calfs to steady you. First youll burn off the fat then the muscle starts to build its a long process but worth it... do as many variations of the squat as you can manage i started 30 sec each type of squat and now im up to 90 sec... plus i also added floor bridges and glute kicks (and glute kick combos). And when i say it takes awhile i mean it i did this every 2-3 days for 6 months before this white girl had ligit booty that id get complimented on

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2016 3:14pm
So everyday squats can reduce butt?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51