I am trying to get rid of my belly fats

9 posts | Original | Recent

Nov 13, 2014 4:00am
via Android

Hi All, I'm only on my first week using this app and been doing some workouts (full body, abs). Honestly, I'm a bit frustrated about myself as I am not able to do some routines in the workout such as simple crunches. I do really want to trim my belly. Do any of you guys have suggestions on what should I be really doing first? I am new to working out and I must admit that I am not physically fit. Doing a minute workout exhaust me a lot. What should I do? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 4:06am
via Android

Try running or walking and skip the crunches till you get rid of the belly fat.

Nov 13, 2014 4:33am
via Android

I see. Do you have any idea on how long/how far should I go running? How many times a week?

13 Nov
About an hour in the morning will do.
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 5:02am
via Android

There are certain parts of my workouts that I am not doing too well either. But I am in my first week too and I already see results! Give it time and I'm sure you will master it

Nov 13, 2014 6:20am
via Android

Alright. Thank you, Anupam

Nov 13, 2014 6:23am
via Android

Hi Karen, that's good to hear. Yea, I also noticed improvement in my legs. It's just that I don't think I am on the right track in what I really wanted to achieve; which is to lose my belly fats. I thinl I'll go with Anupam's suggestion. Anyway, thank you for the motivation. Have a great day :-)

13 Nov
Start with more casual easy workouts so you can begin learning the techniques and increase difficulty as you learn.
Nov 13, 2014 6:32am
via Android

Hi John, can you recommend some of the casual workouts here? Preferably non premium. Thanks

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 12:52am
via Android

You can't spot reduced. The fat comes off where it wants to. Mine usually starts with my thighs. I know I have really deep abs from all those years of crunches. Try lifting and throwing a little cardio in there and water will also help. Last but not least be patient you will have those rock hard abs in no time. Goodluck

Image_thumb
82 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 1:08am
via Android

Go swimming, and go for a 50 min power walk,and do 60 setups a day,

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51