A grapefruit a day...

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Dec 23, 2014 9:07pm
via Android

...is keeping my weight away!

I'm weighing in at 138 a striving for 120 and from there 125 of lean muscle mass. If I'm faithful to sticking to 1500 calorie a day and eating half a grapefruit before breakfast and lunch (which due to the water content mostly I believe is helping me eat less.) Also having tea 2 times a day with 1 tbs. of honey and a little cinnamon (breakfast blend in morning, sleepy time at night.) I will lose 2lbs a week. This is also not just dieting alone I burn any were from 300-600 calories running and/or walking. Hopefully this may help some of you. Keep at it and wish me luck!

24 Dec
Stay focused and good luck! I'm going to buy some grapefruit tomorrow now! :-)
24 Dec
I already drink loads of tea, because I'm English and that's what we do. ;-)
24 Dec
The key to the tea is the honey and cinnamon combo. The tea is just for flavor and a little caffeine in the morning and chamomile at night. If someone doesn't like tea they could also mix the honey and cinnamon in warm water
24 Dec
I've never tried tea with honey and cinnamon, sounds nice, I will try it. Cheers! ;-)
13 Feb
Grapefruit changes the chemoreceptors in your taste buds and makes most sugary foods taste bad. Its kind of like orange juice and toothpaste. You can acheive the same effect by drinking grapefruit juice. But be careful because a lot of medications are effected by grapefruit
Dec 23, 2014 9:12pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51