Lose Belly Fat!

7 posts | Original | Recent

10336650_10205140073931268_5010695323381862603_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 7, 2015 5:50pm
via Android

I am looking for some tips to lose fat: workouts, diets, etc.

My workouts consist of 30 minutes of cardio, usually on the eliptical on a cardio or weight loss setting so there's higher resistance. Then I do some strength training exercises, like medicine ball squats, I'll use dumbbells to do shoulder press but I'm looking for help to target my midsection.

thanks!

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 6:26pm

Weight loss is a simple matter of eating fewer calories per day than you burn. Fat loss involves controlling what kinds of calories you eat and working hard to maintain muscle mass. You should be doing more strength training than cardio if you want to lose fat.

Cardio is a great way to burn a lot of calories in one session, but strength training is a great way to increase your metabolism (the number of calories your body burns when doing nothing). If you stick with cardio only or a greater ratio of cardio then your body will break down muscle that it perceives that it doesn't need. To stop muscle loss when losing weight you should work your muscles...a lot.

If your only concern is fat loss and not weight loss, then try increasing your protein intake and reducing your carbohydrates. Also, do some heavy weight training 3-4 times per week but make sure you give yourself rest days in between.

As for targeting your midsection for fat loss, you can't. It's impossible to spot reduce fat, your body will lose fat all around. Keep at it and you will see the results you want in the areas you want.

Good luck, and lift heavy!

07 Jan
Thanks a bunch:-)!
07 Jan
Agreed. Fat is lost as a body percentage per say across the body.
21 Oct
you are absolutely right Jason
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 7:01pm
via Android

I always tell my clients to consume 300 to 500 calories less then their daily maintenance calorie intake to lose weight and vice versa to gain weight.  Cardio is very important for weight loss as is strength endurance and resistance training.  Combine both types of trainings, eat clean under a small caloric deficit and you should see fat melt off. (Not literally ;-) Spot reduction is very difficult to control as your body decides where to burn the fat first. But be consistent and your work will pay off...

08 Jan
Thanks, really helpful:-)
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 12:28am
via Android

Belly Fat Killer Workout do this every day and you'll see results

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 1, 2015 9:59am

Here How to Reduce Your Body Fat. It contains 7 useful tips that you have to follow that will help you in losing your belly fat. The information given here is very useful and helpful tips for those who are looking to lose body fat.

For more information please visit - http://www.weightloss-pill.net/blog/how-to-reduce-your-body-fat

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 28, 2016 10:51pm
via Android

I am healthy I eat alto of fruit and drink 9 glasses of water each day

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2016 6:11am

When you don't see the results you want it can be incredibly demotivating, but don't give up! If you're only eating 1400 calories a day this may not be enough for your body. You may have heard of starvation mode? When your body holds onto it's energy stores because it thinks you're starving. This can happen if people maintain a low calorie diet. I have a Diet Plan which will surely help you to lose weight.

http://www.dietpillssupplement.com/blog/diet-plan-and-weight-loss-basics/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51