How to loose areas

3 posts | Original | Recent
Apr 19, 2015 12:26am
via Android

How do you loose the mommy pauch on ur stomach.... and the arm fat need help really bad

19 Apr
If u want lose the Tummy u would have to do 3 sets 10 sit ups, 10 push-ups and 10 lunges 10 - 20 second plank Arms u have to use equipment while u are you are doing this Equipment : Dumbbells, Mat 3 sets Push ups Arm twist Lifting weights Sit ups Do a warm up on the treadmills or any others machines for 15-20 mins before working out
19 Apr
What do you base these advice on, Ashley?
20 Apr
Lol. Anna's like SHOW ME THE RESEARCH!
2 Posts
Apr 19, 2015 2:54am
via Android

What sort of workouts could I do with just the basics to lose weight and tone up,please if anybody knows? I have a couple of dumbells 2.5kg plus a manual rowing machine? Iv got to start somewhere but would appreciate advice

95 Posts
Apr 19, 2015 5:10am
via iOS
HIITs, tabatas, short-intense cardio bouts combined with weight training and a clean diet is the only way to reduce body fat.  There's no such thing as spot reducing, so you can do a thousand crunches if you want, but since they work a relatively small muscle group, you aren't very likely to see the results your looking for.  You need to get your heart rate up and your biggest muscle groups working. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51