June Abs Challenge!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 29, 2015 1:07pm
via iOS
So...I've just decided to lose that belly fat and build my abs, so I've created this challenge for anyone who with the same goal to encourage each other and get motivation. It will hurt, but think of the abs we'll all have in place of the fat on June 30!
Rules:
50 bicycle crunches, 50 floor wipers, 50 vertical leg crunches and 50 reverse crunches per day in the month of June! 1 day of rest is allowed each week.
Anyone ready for the challenge?
Amy:)
31 May
Am joining you
Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 29, 2015 1:29pm
via iOS
Just did the challenge and was shocked at how painful it could be:P such is the result of not doing abs exercises in a year! My abs are BURNING right now...
29 May
I hope you will reach your goal.
29 May
Thanks!
Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 29, 2015 2:07pm
via iOS
Looking forward for the pain in the abs tomorrow!
Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 30, 2015 12:50am
via iOS
Surprised to find not so much pain in my abs when I woke up, so I decided to double the workload today to see how it goes. Just did 1 round of the challenge and am sweating and breathing heavily:) haha I love that feeling of near exhaustion after an intense workout.
30 May
Gonna do another round in the afternoon.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 30, 2015 3:30am
via Android

I would sooo like to join you!

30 May
Yay!:)
30 May
I did the workouts in the challenge and did an extra 3 sets of 20 russian twists. My abs are burning. It will all be worth it eventually:)
30 May
Yeah!:)
Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 30, 2015 8:10am
via iOS
Okay...just finished another round of the challenge, and feeling the stress in the abs even when I'm not moving. It's such a fascinating feeling. Looking forward to suddenly realizing how much exercise I've done tomorrow morning when trying to get up and feeling my abs burning!!!:) isn't that exciting. Gonna continue tomorrow with sore abs...
30 May
Going to sleep now, and am so excited for very sore abs tomorrow! Anyone else who loves being sore after a workout?:)
Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 30, 2015 10:43pm
via iOS
Just woke up and finished the challenge with soreness:) I love being sore in the abs.
Image_thumb
46 Posts
May 31, 2015 12:54am
via Android

Yes yes I'm ready

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51