bloating

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 1:23am
via iOS
I always feel like I'm bloated because I drink tons of water allll the time. I've tried drinking less water, but then I feel dehydrated. I started taking probiotics, but what else can help?
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 1:51am
via Android

Really drinking water does not make you bloated. It should have the opposite effect. Things that cause bloating:
Sodium, alcohol, diet soda or any artificial sweetners, chewing gum, creatine, red meat. I know I'm forgetting a ton but those are some very common foods that people gorge on. And you can really fight bloating by learning to love sweat. By active most days, rather than sit on your ass. Go run. Eat your fiber, that will help.

04 Jun
The best i can said is running/jogging...
07 Jun
Exercising should help if u have bloating/ water retention . Water is good too .
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 9:07am
via Android

You could talk to a doctor and ask to try out an elimination diet. There's also a diet called FODMAP if you're sensitive to a lot of things, but an elimination diet would be best first... It could be as simple as dairy or fruit for example. Good luck :)

04 Jun
On the water, drinking water shouldn't make you feel bloated unless you're drinking too much in a short period of time
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 6:36am
via iOS
You should definitely go to whole foods and but "go live" products. They've helped me a ton!!! You can put it in your water and it tastes delicious or they have ready made drinks. They're kinda expensive to use too much but the little packets r like a dollar each.
07 Jun
Explain it more
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 7:21am
via iOS
What's to explain? It decreases bloating.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51