100 crunches and 50 pushups everyday for 1 mounth!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 12:46pm
via Android

I started yesterday and i won't quit this time! It isn't very much for the great of you but i didn't do exercises for a long time and everything is a lot for me!

Someone like me?

15 Jul
There are many challenges after you actually work your way up to that many push ups and crunches. They're actually quite fun
15 Jul
Thanks! I will do as soon as I will have finished this month
15 Jul
I would like to try 100 crunches a day but 50 Pushups I don' t know I will start at 20 I think that mighty brave of you
15 Jul
As long as you have a healthy diet to provide the muscle the energy it needs you can always do it. If not you will notice they will get fatigued and you won't be able to do more than 30. but keep it going! good luck!
28 Aug
I once did 300 push ups for 2 weeks results were awesome.! :)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 16, 2015 1:56pm
via Android

Thanks ionut! come on Maria let's do it together!

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jul 16, 2015 2:51pm
via Android

Hello, Ylenia!

First of all congratulations :)

Forgive me if I don't mind my own business but maybe the numbers you've chosen are a bit exaggerated. You said yourself it's a lot to you, so my advice is to be careful when setting a goal. There are a couple risks in this case:

1) This challenge may result too hard/exhausting... You'll feel discouraged and won't be able to achieve your goal - you'll give up.

2) Even being the challenge too hard for you, you keep going hurting and/or injuring yourself.

Both of these don't look like success, do they?

Be careful. You're talking about an everyday challenge... One month challenge...

16 Jul
Hello mihaela thanks for your remarks and your suggestions! I've thought for a while before starting the challenge and tried to give me no impossible goals to achieve . The hardest thing for me will not be the physical effort but the consistency in doing exercise . I said that for me is much compared to other people who are doing challenges much more difficult than mine. Thanks again for the advice :)
16 Jul
Perfect then! ^^ I misunderstood :) Sorry but I'm talking from personal experience, last month I did a push-up challenge myself and the last week has been really tough (with only 25 full push-ups everyday), so I guess it's just that your fitness level is much above mine :) Good luck!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 6:08pm
via Android

Day 7: so good I feel better and it's fantastic!

36810_1581640540871_5469295_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 20, 2015 9:05pm
via Android

Saludos desde Colombia. Desde hoy, everydaay! Challenge accepted

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 3:03pm
via iOS
Challenge accepted!!! See you soon!
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Aug 27, 2016 7:49pm
via Android

I accept   this   challenge  ☺

29 Aug
Day 1 complete. 50 and 100 just a reminder. you don't have do in one attempt. Set a timer for the times of the day to do the challenge.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51