Monthly (for personal purposes)

10 posts | Original | Recent
Aug 30, 2015 6:31pm
via Android

My monthly work out plans and challenges. (I'm sorry for using the forum for this!)

Aug 30, 2015 6:54pm
via Android

September 2015

1. Dot meditation:

2. Yoga:
~week 1:
Sun Salutation Yoga -- 7 **V
Sun Salutation Yoga -- 25 -- Fast **V
~week 2:
Bury Your Roots **V
~week 3:
"Fountain Of Youth" 5 Tibetan Rites **V
~week 4:
Yoga Balancing Poses **Stability **V
~the rest of the month: one of the above workouts
Goddess Warrior Yoga  **V

3. Wall Plank Challenge (WPCh):
The 5 Second  Activity Log - (Keeping Skimble Real )☆ HS
The details of this challenge in my pics folder.

Sep 1, 2015 6:06am
via Android
Sep 4, 2015 7:18am
via Android

Find or draw a small dot, 2-5 mm diameter and concentrate on it, just look at it without blinking, let go all the mental talk called thoughts. There's only the DOT in the whole Universe! After you finish the meditation, do some eyes exercises: look right and left, up and down, move your eyeballs clockwise and counter clockwise. Then gently wash your eyes.

Meditación - Week Two 10 min
Meditation 5 min

Sep 13, 2015 10:16am
via Android

After 2 weeks of the September training plan:

1. Meditation.

Extended from 5 to 10 minutes, as I usually need around 5 minutes to calm my mental clutter down so that in the following 5 min. I can actually focus on the meditation object (a dot).

2. Yoga in September.

a) First week I was doing one of the two versions of Sun Salutations. Feeling really good, mentally and physically, with these sets of asanas. I am going to include them in my future training plans.

b) Second week: Bury Your Roots. This workout hasn't felt that great this time. There are probably two reasons: I was not doing it systematically (moving home, changing jobs, very busy), so I didn't have enough regular practice; it's (too) difficult for now, so I need to practice more.

3. Wall Plank Challenge.

These first two weeks have been very easy, 20-90 seconds planks. Hope this warm up phase has built me some muscles necessary to keep the position for longer periods of time though. I will see whether this has happened very soon…

Sep 13, 2015 7:15pm
via Android

Balance Workouts (Jackie)

My personal favourites:
One Legged Balance Test

These two also look good:
Yoga Balance

18 Sep
I'll be giving these a try Adam, thank you!
Oct 6, 2015 2:08am
via Android

After the full month of the September plan:

3rd week was a constant catching up. 4th week till now (6.10)no planned workouts,just quite regular brisk walking. Not completely cured cold, catching another one,low energy levels. Plus new city,new company,a completely new industry… pretty energy sucking too.
Wall plank personal best:3 minutes.

06 Oct
Do what you can! Take care of that cold.
08 Oct
Thank you,Ali!:-)
Oct 8, 2015 11:39pm
via Android

October training plan

1. Continue with Sierra's 10 Miles Walking a Week Challenge.
2. Do Beast Mode Camp Yoga in October.
3. Continue my Wall Plank Challenge with a goal of reaching a comfortable 4 minutes (being at very painful 3 minutes now).

That's all for this month.

25 Oct
25.10.2015 update:the only thing I'm actually doing is the walking challenge (more than 20 miles this week instead of 10!) and posting the yoga challenge pictures… My colds seem to be at bay luckily but energy levels still low (the new job related stress?). Well,I'm gonna continue doing what I can do,this month is not very fitness friendly for me.
Dec 5, 2015 2:11am
via Android

Sierra's challenge: brisk walking at least 10 miles (16 km)a week.

December 1-15
Brisk walking continues.

December 16-31
Getting back to planking and yoga!(shoulder's permitting)

05 Dec
November:72 km,ie 16.6 km daily on average. Mission completed!
05 Dec
*16.6 km weekly,not daily!LOL
05 Dec
Fantastic SM!!! Keep it going. What happened to your shoulder?
05 Dec
an old injury, always whispering quietly,and woken up again by my wall planking challenge,now I'm fine but want to give the shoulder more time
05 Dec
Smart. Don't make it angry. Your shoulder will find a way to kick your ass.
Jun 8, 2016 6:16pm
via Android

June 2016

8-14 th:
(1)Lina's Plank Challenge (5 * 1 min,30 sec rest between the reps,7 days in a row).
(2)Easy bodyweight and stretching exercises.

15-21 th

Crane Challenge 1 min

22-30 th:

Pike push ups (V U)

June 12 - July 12 BPU!

BPU stands for… bathroom pullups. Every time in there,means a set of pull ups(or half pull ups or hanging depending on how I'm feeling)till failure.

I don't have a pull up bar,but I do have a kind of a wall that doesn't reach the ceiling in there. Oh,and the door!:-D

14 Jun
14.06.2016 - Lina's Plank Challenge completed!
21 Jun
21.06.2016 - Crane Challenge completed. Personal Record: 1 min 6 sec.
26 Jun
22.06.2016 - abs injury. Putting the challenges on hold. :-(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51