VALENTINES CHALLENGE

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 1:16pm
via Android

Absolutly NO candy or sweets! Starting today i will do ABSOLUTLY NO SWEETS for 15 days, being a newbie i assume this may be real hard! Not much of a chocolate lover so today shouldnt be too much of a strugle. Anyone wanna join me?

14 Feb
No sweets will be haaaaaard for me but I need it BAD! I can't exercise because I have a neuro disease so I need to cut calories and cut out sugars/carbs :-)
14 Feb
Good for u. This isnt easy but i have been finding substatutes. I love greek yogurt and its super good 4 u. Check pinterest out for help as well. Good luck! WE GOT THIS
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 1:38pm
via Android

Im giving up all junk food for lent! 40 days Ahhh

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 1:44pm
via Android

All things in moderation can b acceptable. A small amount of chocolate today won't b the death of anyone.
Jus sayin...

14 Feb
Thats true... but my point was to do something challenging, that is healthy and helping me break bad habbits. And when ur as over weight as myself its not exactly true that everything in moderation is ok. Just sayin
14 Feb
Good luck
14 Feb
Do you do physical activity?
14 Feb
Thank you. And i do. I work full time, have 3 kids. And i work out 5 times a week. I have mommy weight to lose and was a HEAVY DRINKER soo that plus bad eating habbits little exercise and bam, ur huge. Lol. No more! I choose a new way of living and looking :-)
14 Feb
With the all things in moderation philosophy you would have never bn in the spot you're in now! But now you r, you just got to work a little harder. You can do it!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 5:09am
via Android

I will start tomorrow! Just joined this today so i'm looking forward to the challenges i've seen on here. This looks like a good one to start with!

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 5:13am
via Android

This is my new years resolution... but y notttt I join just for the support! :) I havent had a piece of milk chocolate my fav in a while.. (does my whey protein counts lol)

Feb 15, 2013 12:27pm
via Android

Ok i will do it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51