Join the #GetAddictedFriday Challenge

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 8:11pm
via Android

Are You Up For The #GetAddictedFriday Challenge??

My mission is to create a Movement, hence the #GetAddictedMovement. With that said. Fitness involving Entertainment with some type of Motivation is what fuels the #GetAddictedMovement.

So to help spread the Movement I Challenge EVERYONE to find some effective workouts, whether it be mine or some other beneficial tips, and apply it to a weekly workout regimen.

It can be 3 days, 4 days, or even 7 days. But the objective is to have a weekly workout routine set up that you are being consistent with for your individual goals and on EVERY FRIDAY, post a pic of yourself alone or with friends after your weekly workouts showing your results and tag the image with the hash tag #GetAddictedFriday to hold yourself Accountable.

Benefits and ways of participating in the challenge:

Benefits – Participate with a community working towards achieving the same goals; Motivation for yourself when scrolling through your stream of #GetAddictedFriday images from the beginning to the current stage your in; Building habits of Being Consistent and Being Accountable.

Ways To Participate- The best way to participate is to create an account on Instagram. Once you have an Instagram account be sure to follow me by searching for @iAmJmoreen. Now that you’ve created an account, your able to share the images you post on Instagram to your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, and Foursquare simultaneously. So you take the post workout pics of your weekly results, in the area where you can add a caption be sure to put #GetAddictedFriday with whatever else you put inside of your comment for that image upload. Then make sure you share it with all of your other social networks, (fb, twitter, tumblr, etc.). Repeat every Friday and tag #GetAddictedFriday with the pic and show that You GET IT IN the #GetAddictedWay… and watch how you Inspire others and the #GetAddictedMovement starts to flow through your actions to your peers….

Are You Up For the #GetAddictedFriday Challenge??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51