Spartan Warm up and Cool down with EVERY workout!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 1, 2013 2:28am
via iOS
Once you sign up for a Spartan Race...Here are warm up and cool down stretching routines i picked up from the Spartan Race site there are videos of these there.Spartan Warm-up Stretching. Spartan Cool Down also, An awesome warm-up that may leave some wiped out, designed by Spartan Coach Jeff Goden Spartan Dynamic Warm-up
~You'll Know At The Finish Line~
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 1, 2013 3:42am
via Android

I am setting the Spartan race as my goal to finish next year. The one local for me is in a month so i have a year to get in shape! I cant wait to start these, thanks for sharing!

01 Apr
That's a great goal! Register for a race as soon as you can, it'll keep you motivated.
11 Apr
You can do it. It is rewarding when you finish. I have done 2 spartan races and continue doing mud races.
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Apr 1, 2013 7:31am
via iOS
I will try this even though I don't know anything about this spartan race haha! Please explain?
01 Apr
Visit www.spartanrace.com, download the free e-book. Spartan Obstacle Racing is a sport anyone can compete in, it has literally saved people lives, Chris Davis was 700 lbs and lost nearly 500. Of that because of the Spartan philosophy
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 11:46am
via iOS
http://share.spartanrace.com/x/BmUjV Hey, use this link to register and you can save yourself 15% off your entry into any Spartan Race

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51