Drinking Water Challenge Day 1

22 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

Okay my drinking water buddies.We'll be doing this challenge for a month.The challenge ends May 2nd.You will post your after picture as your main profile showing us how water benefited your skin. COFFEE AND GREEN TEA ARE ALLOWED.BUT ITS ALL ABOUT WATER WATER WATER. Each day I will post the day were on and we will talk about how much water we've taken in for the day. Who's really up for the challenge!

Challengers:Kaisha P, Kendra P,Melissa R, Angel P, Maggie G, Oscar L, Kylie R, Lyndsay P, Brittany M, Desire'e M, Ally C, Kathyrn D, Nurul F, Nimish G, Rianne D, Aikniel Ivan P, Eduardo U, Ashleigh N, Tony P, Octavia M, Muffin M, Natascha D, Sailorgirl, Rod D, Arcelia G, Khadija M, Ron J, Tabitha C,Lindsay P, Lillian W and Jasmine C.

03 Apr
I'm in I need to shed off some this pounds I picked up over the winter summer is coming
03 Apr
Yay Natacha.Your added to the challenge.Drinking water,having a clean diet and of course excerising.Definitely eat in moderation.
03 Apr
deal! im ready. wuuhoooo!
03 Apr
Day 1 Nurul, drink that water today!You"ll feel refreshed and energizer.Let me know how much water you've taken in for the day.:-)
03 Apr
okay. here already midnight. 9 hours remains for the morning. so i will start it tomorrow morning .ok? ^^
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 1:39pm
via iOS
Lets do this!

Water before breakfast is a gooood thing! :) 
03 Apr
Hey Melissa!Oh yea it definitely gets the muscles going.But you feel more energized and cleansed.Morning water drinking I love it!Keep going!
03 Apr
OK thanks that's good to know got any suggestions on shedding pounds summer around the counter....
03 Apr
I eat the paleo diet way and it is amazing to me. I've lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks (without working out.) Veggies, fruits, and grain fed meats, and fish. Omega 3 fats are your friends! :)
03 Apr
I haven't heard of the Paleo diet.But thats great advice for people who want to shed pounds quickly.Congratulations Melissa on that!Was it hard doing the Paleo diet?
03 Apr
Brittany, paleo diet is a serious life style. So I've planned to eat like this for the rest of my life. I've heard so much of gluten, and dairy, sugars, salts, and gmo's and all this stuff hurting our bodies. So I woke up one day and thought I wish I could just eat like they did back in the day when it was simple. So although it is really hard, knowing that I'm eating good real food and how amazing and replenished my body feels is so worth it :) it's not just about weight at this point!
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 1:51pm
via Android

Oh boy...can't wait!

03 Apr
Oh wait...I can wait! :-)
03 Apr
Yes Im super excited!It will be interesting how our bodies feel at the end of the challenge.
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 2:32pm
via Android

Brittnay i dont know how to post pictures thats why i dont have one

03 Apr
Are you accessing Skimble through your phone?I have an Android.I go to my profile then on my phone theres a symbol to my left with 3 lines on the outside of my phone.I tap it and it gives me the option to change my profile picture.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 2:42pm
via iOS
Almost forgot this morning when I got to work, almost got some sweet tea. But water it is! This is going to be hard.
03 Apr
Yea the first couple of days will be hard because your body isnt use to it.But after a while it will be fine.But you caught yourself before you were going to drink that sweet tea.Good job Brittany!
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

Someone help me post pics PPLEASEE

03 Apr
Where are you accessing skimble through?
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 3:06pm
via Android

Well, water is basicallly the only liquid I drink at the moment. I dont do alcohol for sure, very rarely consume coffee or soda (makes me gassy), and sometimes drink tea (any kind) or milk. I also love all natural, no sugar, fruit juices. Now that I'm being more health conscious, I want to slowly reduce my tea/milk intake too, up to 1-2 cup per week.

So good luck for all of us with the water challenge. Hopefully it will last much longer than just 30 days! :-)

03 Apr
Definitely Maggie!I love your determination!
03 Apr
I mean Alyah,sorry.:-)
04 Apr
Hahaha, no problem brittany! :-) Thanks
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 4:35pm
via iOS
I'm in:) ! Thanks Brittany!
03 Apr
Okay awesome Rod.Im going to add you
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 4:41pm
via Android

3x0,50Lt bottles of mineral Greek water !!!  And 5 cups! Keep it up guys

03 Apr
Yay go Sailorgirl.Keep drinking!
04 Apr
Thanks I'll try today for more!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 9:59pm
via iOS
4 bottles of water :) so far...
I don't like coffee so I didn't have to drink it, :D
03 Apr
Awesome Muffin!Ive been going back and forth to the bathroom all day.lol
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 10:51pm
via Android

I am in

03 Apr
Okay awesome Khadija your added to the challenge!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 12:01am
via Android

Update for today:Ive been going to the bathroom all day which is good.Obviously Im cleaning out my system.But my skin looks radiant and feels smooth.I like drinking ice cold water,I hate warm water.How was your water challenge today?

04 Apr
I can't drink cold water, lol. I sit water out about an hour so it's like a little bit better than room temp.
04 Apr
Well it's been good! I just bought a bottle of Fiji water I like it a lot, beats tap water. And I do feel a bit better! :)
04 Apr
Muffin Im glad your feeling great with the water challenge.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 12:03am
via iOS
48 oz today. I never drink a lot of liquid unless its tea. So yay me, I thought I'd break this instantly.
04 Apr
Yay sounds good Brittany!Keep drinking.Ive taken one everywhere I went today.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 12:11am
via iOS
Day 1...I took my large Klean Kanteen (which is a little over 40 ounces) and a smaller to go cup with a straw to work today. I think I'll like this system -- grabbing a quick sip, rather than pulling out the huge water bottle.  I've probably had about 50 ounces of water today, and a few more glass fulls tonight. 

The biggest challenge for me will probably be soda (if my husband is drinking it), though we have both been cutting back on that.  And also sweet coffee treats! I love Dutch Brothers!

Hope everyone had a great day 1 of the drinking water challenge!
04 Apr
Oh yeah and I'm going to miss a cold beer or a glass of red wine!
04 Apr
Yes Kathryn I did that as well just kept sipping throughout the day.It makes you want to drink more.Yea soda we"ll get you, but after you drink it you feel even more thirsty.Great day Kathryn!Keep sipping
04 Apr
Yea keep pushing you"ll feel great in a month.Your joints,skin and body will thank you.:-)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 2:32am
via iOS
I think I'm on 5 glasses! (:
04 Apr
5 glasses thats awesome.Ive been sipping my Smart water bottle all day.But I feel great though.
04 Apr
Smart water is my fave :D no fish pee!
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 2:38am
via Android

12 glasses yes and my skin is getting better

04 Apr
Yea imagine when a month is over.Your skin is going to look flawless.
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 2:48am
via Android

Since the weather where I am at is now hotter and more humid, my water intake increased significantly! Just downed half a liter of ice cold water. So that is around two liters now. More to go - my day just started!

04 Apr
Oh yea that humidity we"ll definitely make you thirsty.But yes keep drinking:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 4:09am
via Android

In america the day is almost over yay so that would be one day of only drinking water and excercise

04 Apr
Awesome Maggie!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 6:54am
via iOS
That's one in the books!! 
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 11:41am
via Android

Ok guyz day 2 just had 2 cups of water before breakfast now bout to do some cardio workout keep up the good work Gooooo Water!!!!!!!!!!!

04 Apr
Loving it Natascha!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 12:02pm
via iOS
I started this challenge on my own a few weeks ago, it is hard to only drink water so, I have allowed myself one red bull a week and also i treat myself with a beer(that i brew myself) if i have really busted my butt in a day. 
~ You'll Know At The Finish Line
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 12:47am
via Android

Man all this water i never went pee that much n my life lol

05 Apr
I know right!
05 Apr
Lol I knw right

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51