Drinking Water Challenge Day 8

36 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:53pm
via Android

Okay water buddies!Im loving my skin and my energy from drinking water non stop.Every chance I get Im always taking a sip of water. Day 8 guys how are you feeling? Im proud of you guys! Top challengers:Maggie G, Lillian W,Brittany M, Oscar L, Kathryn D, Aikiniel Ivan P, Natascha D, Kylie R, Muffin M and Melissa R

09 Apr
I haven't stopped but I haven't been keeping up with the amount I have been drinking my 21st is coming up and I might take a couple shots
09 Apr
Lillian yes I know I forgot a name up there:)
10 Apr
Happy birthday Lillian!
10 Apr
Omg I will definitely be doing this for my diet I'm 14 BTW ;)
10 Apr
Thank you Kathryn! The 16th will be here no time.
Apr 9, 2013 3:13pm
via iOS
6 glasses for today .... I'm not counting the shakes i've drinked ... Should i consider it!?
09 Apr
6 glasses of water thats awesome your doing great Aikiniel!
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 5:46pm
via Android

I have drink a lot of water today
I think I will drink some unsweeten tea.

29 May
The caffeine pushs a majority of the water out of your system before it gets a chance to be absorbed. That why u cant just drink tea all day long even tho its mostly all water.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 7:04pm
via Android

I know  I'm late but can I enter this challenge?

10 Apr
10 Apr
I say of course you can! BTW-- I like your profile picture!
10 Apr
Thank you very much
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 8:05pm
via Android

I drink 3-5 l. per day .. What are the rules of this challenge ?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:23pm
via iOS
3 bottles so far ;) most likely going to end up 4-5 bottles at the end of day.
09 Apr
I drink atleast 3-4 bottles a day..well atleast i try too.
09 Apr
Good! :)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:29pm
via Android

Im IIIINNNN,

10 Apr
Welcome Clovis!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:29pm
via Android

It was such a beatiful day outside went on a walk with my dog had a bottle of smart water i feel in shape

09 Apr
Oh one more thing I filled my smart bottle up so that's like 8 all together but its not the end of the day we r doing such a good job........:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:31pm
via Android

What are the rules of this challange ??, how many bottle Min and Max per day?

09 Apr
You drink only water, but you eat. just for fluids only water. You drink as much water as you want, you can have tea or coffee if that's what you need but the main idea is to drink stuff without a bunch of sugar.
10 Apr
I can definitelly beat that,,, cofee? I dont know how it taste and i dont wanna know, and i hate tea, lol
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 1:14am
via Android

I am doing good but Brittany i wont be able to tell you my progress for the next 2 week because we have been using the internet to much and have been going over our limit in netflix so we have to wait 2 weeks before we can use the internet again.(because this app uses internet)is that ok Brittany

10 Apr
oh yea your fine maggie!
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 2:26am
via Android

I ve been drinking only water and milk for 4 months straight

10 Apr
Good for your John!
10 Apr
Thanks i feel good
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 2:52am
via Android

I wouls like to know the rules for this pkease

10 Apr
U just got to drink water all day for a month no pop nothing....no sugary driks
10 Apr
N just post ur progress good luck
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 3:31am
via Android

Ok guyz we made threw day 8 i drink a total of 14 glasses of water today n im off good nite every one keep up the good work

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 5:16am
via iOS
Good day for me.  Used my water tracking app again today. I drank over my recommended 82 ounces. Started my first workout program here - lose it and tone it. I'm excited!

Have a great day 9 tomorrow...is that where we are at?
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 2:27pm
via Android

Ok just got a 1 qt 1.8 oz of my smart water to start my day

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 9:36pm
via Android

Bout to start my workout with a tall bottle of water

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 1:31am
via iOS
I drink a gallon a day try to do it by 6pm
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 1:41am
via Android

It was a bad day tiday it rained i wented to go jogging buts it ok did my workout bout to do one befor i go to bed had about the same water as yesterday 14 good nite guyz we r doing soo good

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 1:44am
via iOS
I'm really starting to love this app! I'm on day two of lose it and tone it program! 

My water today is going okay! Very busy day at work so I didn't get that many chances to take that quick sip. I'm currently at 48 ounces. A little over four more cups to go.

Hope all is well!
11 Apr
I did it! The app I'm using gives you a letter grade. Kind of cheesy but A for me today. Met my daily goal of 82 ounces and then some! I must be the only one on the west coast. Night!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 12:51pm
via Android

Wow we r alrdy on day 9 im so proud of all of us drinking water is so much better no craving for junk food or sugary drinks my energy is so high my skin is beatiful had a good nite sleep no tossing n turning a lil sore but all worth it in the long run......dont give up guyz keep going almost there.....yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 4:43pm
via Android

Ok off to work 6 glasses so far u guyz hve a nice eveing

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 10:02pm
via Android

Here at work been drinking water non stop n going to the bathroom non stop lol had about 18 cups of water plus filled my smart bottle up....feeling good

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 5:30am
via iOS
Did much better with drinking at work today! Easily reached my recommended amount. We're almost at half way! And I'm not even missing my soda or sweet coffee drinks. : )
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 5:48am
via iOS
Done good today, done two differnent work outs. Feeling good, I just got to work on my temptation of the unhealthy foods. I do my best though. :)
12 Apr
Forgot to mention, I've been drinking water everyday. Feels so good, sure dont miss the sodas.
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 12:00pm
via Android

Up early thiz morning wit a bottel of water how every doing thiz morning....everybdy hve a grt fri remember think water

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51