American Ninja Warrior

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 5:45am

I may be competing in American Ninja Warrior this year. Even though I missed the tryout application deadline, I may get a chance to be a walk-on.mI'm so excited if I do get picked. Any workouts anyone would recommend for me, I'm pretty strong and build but I can be stronger.

22 Apr
O hope you get picked and win
22 Apr
Why thank you :)
22 Apr
What's that? :)
22 Apr
Its the world's toughest obstacle course and one of my fav. tv shows, it originated from Japan and was brought to the USA. and the winner of it all receives $500,000. But I'll say this out of thousands of competitors only 3 have completed the whole course and they were all Japanese
22 Apr
Oh sounds nice ;) then win ;)
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 11:40am
via iOS
Anything that will increase your grip strength...
22 Apr
True.... Thanks
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 11:51am
via Android

Nice! i always wanna b a ninja..

adding 2 what Batman H. said, i think u should increase ur endurance, balance & speed ( i belive u know how 2 work that out being already fit, right)

good luck

22 Apr
Pretty much, I've really gotten into parkour lately so that helps as well
24 Apr
Cool! I think Parkour is perfect for flexibility and balance training. Good luck!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 9:08pm
via iOS
Super cool! Hope to watch you compete :)
22 Apr
Why thank you, I hope so as well. And if not I can share my story how I went from a very skinny guy to a someone who is now fit :)
23 Apr
Make sure you talk a lot of crap, about how you're the best and stuff, and then lose in the first five seconds.kidding.
23 Apr
lol not thats not my style anyways
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 11:53pm
via Android

Strength is important but agility is critical.  The winners i have seen were very agile.  Try to do some exercises to improve hand eye coordination, and agilty.  Good luck and be safe.

24 Apr
Thanks for the advice :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 12:05am
via iOS
Good luck
24 Apr
Thank you :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 24, 2013 2:11am
via iOS
Nice Job! That's hard work

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51