30 Day Water Challenge!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 4:10am
via Android

So basically the 30 day water challenge is where you only drink water for 30 days! You should go for 6-8 cups of water per day. I really wanna do it but i dont wanna do it alone!! Is anyone down to do it with me? Just post your progress down below and ill post mine. I even got this app called My diet Coach and you can set a reminder so it can tell you to drink water every hour or what ever time you want. Its very helpful

23 Apr
You mean only water as in no eating? Or as in just water no other type of drinks?
23 Apr
I mean water as in no other types of drinks
23 Apr
You should still eat food lol
23 May
Ive been drinking nothing but water & herbal teas for over a year now! I am use to the taste & crave only water,its a habit now;). U can do this!!!:-)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 4:35am
via Android

I really dont thinj is healthy way...ur body will go into starvation mode..yes u will loose mad weight but alot of consequences will follow...be wise and do it the hard way...when it comes to losing weight there is no easy way...you have to strive in order to succeed.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 4:36am
via Android

Sorry for typo errors loool...hate touch pads.

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 10:40am
via Android

Thats not healthy, your body needs nutrients and carbohydrates..a human cannot live on water alone for 30 days, bcuz ur stomach will try to feed off of the acid and whatever food u last ate, you would do more harm than good to your body.your body would go into starvation and eventually shut down from lack of food/nutrients..i wouldn't do that if I were u, but hey, its ur body..this is only advice..

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 23, 2013 9:50pm
via Android

Im in starting today!

Image_thumb
456 Posts
May 23, 2013 10:42pm
via Android

Hey Kelsey...
i have the same app that reminds me to drink water which my family thinks its silly...however, im not a soda, juice or any other bad beverages drinker.. but im a caffeine addict ineed 2 drink tea coffee or herbal tea...so i think ill pass

good luck!!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 24, 2013 12:09am
via Android

Ill do it! Good luck

Image_thumb
97 Posts
May 24, 2013 12:16am
via Android

What's the app called please :)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 25, 2013 1:15am
via iOS
I'm a day late, may I still join you?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51