30 day squat challenge.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 4, 2013 5:31pm
via Android

Heyy I have seen this 30 day squat challenge.. Just want to no if you can really see the difference? and how hard is it???

04 May
It's as hard as you want to make it but squats are a total body exercise that will build long, lean legs and a killer ass!
04 May
Im on day 2of a squat challenge that the number you do goes up each day with a rest day every 4days. Im new to exercise and weigh almost 300 lbs. Its really not too bad. Go for its. Everyone I have talked have had great results from it.
04 May
I want 2 make it as hard as I can! No pain no gain!!!
04 May
Squeeze tight and use a medicine ball or weight it you got em. Im going to keep doing it over and over and just add more weight each time I do it. Good luck.
04 May
Yeah I have everything thats needed!
Image_thumb
456 Posts
May 4, 2013 5:41pm
via Android

hey Emily
i didnt join the challange...yet, i'v done this b4...100 squats everyday 4 about a month or so...its not hard actually & the results can b seen n no time

u should try it

04 May
i did this as part of my flexebilty warm-up with other workouts!!
04 May
Aww thanks :) I will di
157871_600893078_2106922759_n_thumb
50 Posts
May 4, 2013 5:45pm
via Android

If you're talking about the 200 squats a day challenge.. It's not very hard at all. :) I've only been at it 3 days but i've improved alot. Close to 200 in a row now. And you don't have to do them all right away. You can do as many as you want as long as at the end of the day you do 200. :) I haven't seen any changes but i've only done it 3 days. But i'm sure there will be! :D lolz Join us!

04 May
Im sure it will. I'm actually excited to do it!!
04 May
Great!! :D We definitely could use more ppl. :) And the few of us are pretty excited to do it too. Haha Good luck to you! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51