Who's down for the 400/500 challenge?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 11, 2013 2:27pm
via Android

Ive noticed a lot of people doing either 100 a day of either push ups, sit ups or whatever. Well why not take it up a notch and do either the 400 or 500 a day, which consists of 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats with a ten pound weight, 100 tricept dips and 100 for those who have a pull up bar.
Im already on my 6th day and I feel amazing, I tend to combine it all with a mile/2 mile run, so are you up for the challenge? :)
After every week well raise up the bar by ten more reps! Work out to be done 6 days a week with day seven being rest day to just let those mucles relax.

11 May
Me I want to try
11 May
Sounds good, dont give up, remember to write down where you left off of you cant finish so that you can finish it later! :)
11 May
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 11, 2013 2:40pm
via Android

For those looking to get a little cardio throw in a run, a few jumping jacks, all at once will deff get you going, but if spread out through the day, youll also have enough energy to do other work outs. I suggest perhaps a quarter or 50% in the morning or at one point and the rest later, or if you want to make it you're main work out even better! But youll be amped up to do some more later on! Lol

11 May
I'm starting this today keep doing my other workout too I'm going to be workout all day but it's worth the pain
13 May
Any updates so far? How was it going?
18 May
u are fuken cute
18 May

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51