New here

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 3:44am
via iOS
Pls dont judge me im 17 and preg with my 3rd child im weight 250 eating way to much its ashame anybody wanna help or work together
Im n louisiana
My name victoria
26 Jun
Even though I live in South Carolina, I'm willing to help you.
202993_100000047851957_1667463524_n_thumb
1 Post
Jun 25, 2013 7:23am
via Android

Never think negative thoughts. Negative thoughts bring u down and you loose interest in making yourself who u want to be. Don't think of what people think, their opinions are usless because no1 knows you like you know yourself. Start a workout program and stick to it. Think of what u want to be and keep your mindset! Do not loose focus because that split second of second thought u will loose all hope. Work hard, and admire the hard work you have put in. I used to weigh 120kgs....now I'm 95kgs and prettymuch no fat. Still work to be done but I have not looked back a second because all the people that said I couldnt do it...I just give them the big "middle finger" and said yes I can and I will. Keep strong, keep going, if not for yourself...for your child and think of the person u want to become and make it reality :)

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 11:40pm
via iOS
People from walks of life come to this forum. No one story is the same. We all may be different with our goals but we also have one thing in common to be fit for ourselves and our family. The best thing you can do is be the best you can be :)
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 12:20am
via iOS
I'd love to help you Victoria! Mainly since we are very close in age!!:) but the main thing is really just to stay MOTIVATED. If u can do this? It will take you so far and lead u to amazing results. And people here all want to accomplish their goals and so do you!! And ik you can do it love:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51