Lacking Motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent
17 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 5:18pm
via iOS
I'm new to this, and I prefer to workout early in the morning, but lately I just haven't been able to summon enough motivation to get myself out of bed and into the gym. Being a very busy teenager, when my alarm goes off in the morning I'd much rather stay in bed and get some more sleep (especially considering its summer vacation) than get up and go workout, even though I know it would be better in the long run. I got this app in the hopes that it might help motivate me, but so far that hasn't worked. Any advice?
7 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 6:20pm
via iOS
You have got to motivate yourself! Pick short, moderately intense work outs. You would be amazed how quickly 15 minutes goes by! And wooh, look at that, now you are done and don't you feel good! MAKE yourself workout before turning on the tv or eating a snack. After a week, you will probably even start to feel results (like when you touch the muscles, that will be firmer and more toned), and hopefully this will continue to give you the motivation you need! Give yourself two weeks to form a habit, and understand that it usually takes that long to do so. During those first 2-3 weeks, you are going to HAVE to motivate yourself, but hopefully after that it will be all down hill from there and you will WANT to work out.
562 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 12:21am
via iOS
Working out, you feel good and having a purpose everyday makes you feel like you've down something productive. 
10 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 12:24am
via Android

If you need daily workout motivation follow me on instagram @itsmargui and @thefitnation

147 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 12:54am
via iOS
Use this app to your advantage. Having the app alone may not give you the motivation you need, but find someone here and arrange a competition with them or a workout schedule you both stick to that way your not feeling like your letting your partner down. Get creative. Working out and self motivation isn't easy for everyone. Find something that works!! Good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51