The booty...

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 8:55pm
via Android

Toned. Perky.
I want it that way.
Not far from it... But I'd like to know the best workout and the quickest way to accomplish the look.
Any advice?

01 Jul
No need acording to ur pic i can see that already have a nice booty
01 Jul
Lol thank you. I do but there is always room for improvement! :)
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 9:13pm
via Android

Natural Booty Pops and Beautiful Booty are my favorite for a nice tight booty. They're definitely helping!!

For best results do it once a day

01 Jul
Thanks so much :)
02 Jul
I am doing Natural Booty Pops and really enjoy it. I've seen a change in my thighs especially in just the past two weeks. I also created my own work out with some of my favorite exercises. You're welcome to try it, it's very similar.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 9:22pm
via Android

Squats squats squats. My booty is soo much better just been doing quite a few a day and :-O big difference in a month for me  :)

01 Jul
Thank you girl! :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 3:27am
via Android

That booty (and everything else) looks pretty damn good!  To maintain do a variety of lunges: forward, backward, side to side, split (jump)...etc.  And most importantly, RUN BLEACHERS!

02 Jul
Thank you! :)
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 3:15pm
via iOS
Why do need a better rear end. From the angle of your pics, it looks pretty good. There is really no need for you to work out other than maintenance. Trust me that ass and those pillows are nice. You should just do some lower body and calf exercises to maintain it.
02 Jul
lmao.. Thank you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51