New here

2 posts | Original | Recent

276244_100001291100259_1859826812_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2013 4:56am
via Android

Hey guys :) im 17 and 5'4 1/4 and weigh 160 my goal is 130 or less what are youre recomendations on that? I dont wanna lose too much chest but i want a bigger butt and my arms...are too big cuz of flab cuz i used to weigh a bit more...i just got taller so it looks like ive lost...all i can think of is weights...but im not sure,i only have 15 pound weights...are they too heavy? XD "only need advice with work out not food wise" :) thanks guys,i appreciate it

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 2:24am
via Android

Hi Veronica, hope your enjoying the app so far. 130 lbs is a healthy weight goal for some your height. Its not to big or small.

Cardio is the best fat burner. A general rule of thumb is 30 minutes of cardio (more or less depending on the intensity).

Here are some good cardio workouts:
Cardio Fight Club HIIT
MAX Tabata Test
Sports Conditioning Running
HIIT Me With A Carbo Burn

Also, throw in some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises about 3-4 times a week. These workouts force you to work hard in short intense spurts with little recovery time in between. This spikes you metabolism creating greater after burn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like them checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Thankful Thighs, Sexy Lean Legs, Drill Sergeant Mom, P90x: Ab Ripper X they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

09 Jul
Thanks so much for the advice. I needed that :) ill try it out :D and im liking the app a lot :3

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51