sore...

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 4:18pm
via iOS
so sore after all the workouts I did yesterday, any tips?
02 Jul
Deep heat or voltarin b tha best rub on tha place thats sore n relax algudz thn later walk it out sweet az
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 4:25pm
via iOS
Drink lots of water and do stretches! Always make sure you stretch before and after a workout.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 4:58pm
via Android

Make sure you move all the time.  Never stay at rest for long periods.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

I drink a glass of Swisse Magnesium after a workout. Seems to help a lot and its not to expensive to buy

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 5:01pm
via iOS
what is it
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 5:44pm

well,all are really gud advice..so, try also to eat a fruit after workouts(within 1 hour),u will feel less sore the next day

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 8:43pm
via Android

As said before you should drink water. Once i ran a marathon and my legs hurt me so much and with my friend's advice i drank water, the sore got a bit less

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 8:45pm
via Android

Ice bath all the way.plus straight up pickle juice :)
Ice baths are really good for relieving your sore muscles, pickles are for cramps

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

Try to push through it. Do some gentle exercises and stretching to burn the acid that accumulated in the muscles. To starts with it really hurts but quickly eases off.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 9:13pm
via Android

Deep heat or Voltaire cream helps pain in joints and muscles massarge it on pain area relax the muscle you wont feel pain after then walk it out you feel great again

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 10:23pm
via Android

You seem to be suffering from what's called D.O.M.S. (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness). Usually it's the result of intense and strenuous exercise. Symptoms usually last anywhere from 24-72 hrs., depending on the degree of intensity of the exercise(s).

Treatment involves increasing blood flow to the area. A hot bath, low-intensity exercise (such as casual cycling, swimming, it jogging for sore legs), and a good massage are recommend.

If you can't get a massage try using a foam roller. Physical therapists have been using them for years to help treat patients (usually athletes) with sore or tight muscles. You can find how to use the foam roller at ab-workouts-guide.com/foam-roller, for treating any sore region.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 11:14pm
via Android

It's a natural muscle relaxant. Helps to ease stress and tension on your muscles after you put them through strenuous exercise

02 Jul
That's the swisse magnesium I was referring to btw
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 1:53am
via iOS
Stretch-gently you don't want to pull your muscles to much. Ice if the pain is bad or take aspirin. Keep walking, walking will relieve the soreness.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51