Fast ways to a flat belly?

7 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 5:39am
via iOS
Any ways to a flat belly? I'm 14 and a dancer! I've tried crunches and stuff but the fat won't go. Help?
31 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 8:55am

Crunches are good for building muscle but not so for burning fat, if you want to loose it you've got to sweat but most importantly get your heart beat up so your metabolism keeps going strong after a tough workout. But your picture suggests you're doing fine already ;)

147 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 9:20am
via iOS
Yeah crunches build your abs but they don't burn fat so doing them alone won't give much results. Try doing cardio every morning when you wake up, or at least 5 days a week.

These are a few good ones. Don't overkill yourself by doing them all in one day though. Maybe one or two.
5 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 7:51am
via iOS
try waist belts (the pretty ones) that will help ur curves to tone and they will help ur belly fat go. - hope i helped!
64 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 8:38am
via Android

Do this I Just Keep On Movin' or The BURPEE Challenge and I guarentee you a quick resoults.

14 Jul
I agree!! Try to do everything all out especially the skips, get as high off the ground as you can!
18 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 8:45am
via iOS
My girlfriend is a dancer as well. She told me that dancing will give you a flat/ toned stomach. As long as you stay dancing, you will tone up. Dancing requires a lot of core muscles and is a good cardio workout
22 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 4:06pm
via iOS
I am a dancer. I dance every day for 2 hours I swim 20 laps every day. I also work out everyday. I haven't been swiming and running lately cause I recently sprained my mcl so I've been walking. More then anything.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51