Any dancers ?!?!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 8:26pm
via iOS
Hey guys , I'm a dancer & a cheerleader and I've been looking for ways for me to drop a couple of pounds.. Any tips for me on my journey of dropping 20 ? Most of the fat is in my thighs & tumm. Lol , help
12 Jul
Do sum abs work or if u do d dance called shelly belly
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 6:54am
via iOS
I use to dance from age 2 to 14. Then I became Captain and choreographer of the cheerleading varsity team in high school until I fractured my back in ribs in a cheer leading accident my senior year. I then did one more year of dance after school during college and then I got pregnant and my life evolves around my husband and son now. How ever since my son is autistic we have an hour dance party every night before he goes to bed lol. 

Zumba is great for calorie burning and belly dancing is great for toning the stomach. As well as Tia Chi for flexibility and toning. I know Tia Chi isn't a dance but it's great if you want to build muscles but stay flexible. At least that is what my physical therapist told me.
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 4:27pm
via Android

How's your diet? Make sure eat clean. Meaning lean protein, green veggies, whole grain carbs, fruits but not to much of the sugary ones. an drink plenty water. An mixed up your cardio jumprope,moutain climbers,burpees,spirts. Do up to 5 set of 20sec to the max with 10 sec rest, an always target your lower abs in the begining of your ab routine. Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51