Want flat stomach so despretly

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 10:37pm
via Android

I really want a flat stomach, i don't look good in bathing suits. i'm skinny but i have this genetically big tummy and i want to get rid of it. i'm sacrficing my precious summer and not going to the beach or anything, to avoid embarassement. I'm doing two intense abs workouts a day (20 min), i know it's not enough. but, anyone knows a workout with results that show within a month?

20 Jul
Almost every single workout involves the core... the toughest part of your stomache to workout is the bottom area. Diet is highly important. The thing that has helped me is the lower area is leg lifts. Horrible workout. Painfull after several sets but highly effective. Tighten your core so you don't rock front and back. Youll hate me today but thank me in a few months :-)
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 11:05pm
via iOS
It will take a while for your abs to come in. Also, you will need to burn the fat on your abs for you to be able to see the muscles. Eating right and doing cardio will start the process of losing the fat. Only do ab workouts every other day, because the muscles need to heal.
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 11:11pm
via iOS
Lol this is my main reason why I'm takin this workout thang serious. I'm slim with a "mini gut" lol
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 6:05am
via iOS
Do morning cardio in the morning before you eat. Then do ab workouts late in the day every other day. You also want to workout another muscle group. I usually do legs then abs.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 4:56pm
via Android

I seriously feel you.. :'( i dont knie eighter.

20 Jul
Know * wtf
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 6:03pm
via iOS
Best thing I ever learned is that abs are created in the kitchen. A flat stomach is more then working out. It's compiled of eating a clean diet. Some tips that'll aid in your an workouts: Switch to brown rice, spelt bread, whole grain; Schedule your carbs for energy use by eating them in the morning or before workouts and not for dinner; Limit sugar intake; decrease bloat by watching your salt intake. Stack this with cardio to burn fat and a good ab workout and you'll see results alot faster.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 6:16pm
via Android

The problem is that i'm very skinny,i can't do a diet. Even without a diet, i don't eat much.

20 Jul
Don't DIEt but do eat healthy and don't graze actually eat meals and healthy snacks in between!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
Problem A (lolĀ ) you should be eating about 5 to 6 small meals a day. Especially if your trying to lose your stomach. When you don't eat enough or frequent enough your body goes into starvation mode, slows your metabolism, and stores what you eat as fat. Even more so if your skinny and working out, you need to fuel those workouts. Your body is holding onto what you eat (for you in your midsection) as fat because your not feeding it enough. People assume eating less is better. It's what you eat and how often. Obviously I don't know what you eat, but I'd be willing to bet you start eating 5-6 200-250 calorie meals a day you'll see your results. I really think your eating (or lack of) that might be your issue. Ever tried the myfitnesspal app? It'll tell you how much you should be eating every day.
20 Jul
Yeah, i use that app
20 Jul
Are you meeting your caloric goals?
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 7:07pm
via iOS
Refer to my post, so you have belly fat and you want abs
20 Jul
No,i just want a flat stomach, not ripped.
21 Jul
That mostly what my post is about.. Just don't do many sit ups..
21 Jul
Lol don't worry you won't get abs doing few sit-ups.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51