Just starting to work again.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 3:50pm
via Android

I'm 14 years old. I've never really considered myself fat but my thighs and arms have always looked big to me. I tried working out when summer started but then I got an xbox and that was ruined. I'm starting to work out again and I need motivation considering my mom wont give me any. I don't want to just give up.

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

I'm 13 and I don't consider myself fat either, but when I heard some comments about my weight mostly my abdomen. I decided get back into exercise. So I'm here to support you.

22 Jul
Thank you!(:
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 4:31pm
via iOS
When you exercise, think of something you really want. Or picture yourself in your ideal figure so you'll motivate yourself to work out more. Think of all the good reasons why you should workout (healthy, look great in anything you wear, etc.) as you exercise. When you decide whether to play the Xbox or exercise think: do I rly wanna waste time playing video games? Or do I wanna get forward with getting myself fit and happier (since exercise releases endorphins in the brain proven to boost the mood) hope this helps!
22 Jul
Thank you so much!
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 5:31am
via Android

Don't forget the Xbox can be used for exercise and still be fun. You could get the kinect and do zumba. There are other kinect games to keep you active and still be fun.

Image_thumb
89 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 5:45am
via Android

I put a little motivational phrase on my fridge, you could put it on your xbox...
How will this choice affect your goal?
Makes me think rather than acting mindlessly. Good luck x

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 6:45am
via Android

Your young to be to worried about your weight.
But if soo zumba on xbox.
Or join a sport.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 3:58am
via Android

So sore!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51