Anyone self-harmers like me have kik, instagram, or Instamessage

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:24am
via iOS
I'm 13 btw and yes i do self-harm. So think before you call me a attention seeker
26 Jul
What are you doing by telling the whole world then
26 Jul
I'm want friends that are like me.
26 Jul
Hope you mean self harm by working out until it hurts
12 Nov
I agree with matt
12 Nov
I have two self harming best friends. So I promise no empty words. Working out or holding ice cubes works. Live your life cuss as I see it you only have seventy of years on this world abs then are dead for eternity. Don't waste this special time. Find what you enjoy and love your life
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:45am
via iOS
Isn't this a work-out oriented forum? I understand you are seeking help, but you won't find what you really need on here. You're best option would be to seek therapeutic or psychiatric help. Maybe you should even try talking to a family member or close friend. I hope you can resolve whatever is causing you to hurt so much that self-harming seems to be the best option. Have a wonderful night. :)
30 Dec
Well that started off one way and then went another. But I think that even if this app is about workouts, this is supposed to be a community and everyone should support eachother.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 4:31pm
via iOS
Hi Bianca, yes I know you feel like you should be with people like yourself but its not a very good idea. I think the best, most satisfying thing for you to do is to congregate at a church. I'm Christian and Christ has helped me tremendously. He's also the best friend you could ever have, he Exists and he Actually loves you. What city are you in, are you able to find a church where Gods word is preached? Im telling you, it helps A Lot. Can change your life for the better! God can do Amazing things in someone's life :)
30 Dec
You don't need religion to solve your problems.
623728_100006343838938_227147021_n_thumb
1 Post
Nov 12, 2013 5:47am
Kik me I'm like you and I wanna be your friend healingangel.
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 10:06am
via Android

l know how ur feeling, but trust me finding people in a similar situation is not the answer there only going to make it feel worse cause then u will have all there stress on you. Surround yourself by positive people. It will help change your outlook on life and make u feel better... Good luck.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 5:40pm
via Android

Hey Bianca. My 13 yr old self harms sometimes. Lucky she could talk to me about it. Can you talk to your mum? I joined her up to a gym so she uses that as an outlet now. Suggest you try this too. Take care kid.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 2:15am
via iOS
I was a cutter last year! And I've been clean for a year! It isn't easy but it does get better! I'm here for you!!
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 4:47pm
via Android

Hey people this girl is looking for some people who she can relate to. When you're alone you look everywhere. It's what we all need. She didn't say she's gonna completely surround herself with people who encourage damaging behavior. Geez. listening to some of you, an alcoholic might never go hang out with a bunch of alcoholics and surprise millions of people get sober that way. I doubt y'all are psychotherapists so just relax. Let the kid find connection on this earth.

16 Nov
I'm 34 years old i started cutting when i was 15 i hav scars on top of scars on my arms including a stab wound let me tell u something cutting doesn't help...it doesn't make th pain go away it doesn't make us feel honestly any better i havnt cut n long time and can say its an addiction u can feel tuggin at u whn times get hard like an drug addict to his crack...but its not worth th pain of fallen off th wagon..u deserve better frm urself...find something tht works prayer worked for me
16 Nov
One more thing... there is hope ..and will get better..ok two things
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 4:48pm
via iOS
Hey, have you tried the butterfly method?
Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 7:23pm
via Android

Hi Bianca (= I can't say much on here bc I don't like saying certain things through tech. but kik me (3 I'd 2 chat w/u. I'm not g2 say that I agree w/what every1 is saying but at the same time I don't disagree w/every1 either. I can say that I like the butterfly idea.

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 11:02pm
via Android

Hey bianca im like u well not that much or u decide if I am
I feel like im trap in my own world no one understands me
Im all alone I hardly feel feelings

27 Dec
I knw ths is way out there and I'm probably wrong but hav u felt ths way just recently? Or most ur life? Hav u ever heard of aspergers? I hope u feel better soon!!! God bless! :-)
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 9:15pm
via Android

kashaylatrell on Instagram and Kik. But I have stopped. I can help you tell the people who you're the most afraid of telling or seek any other kind of help! Recovery is in your future.

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 11:49am
via Android

Trying to think of something motivational to say....

If you make it out of this stage...
I PROMISE you will make it through anything in life.
What do I know about this?
I've been forced to pass that stage already.
There are people who have had to go through hell without a choice. Be positive and put on a GENUINE smile for them.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 11:35am
via Android

Heey, you are very welcome to kik me! Melonie99

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 3:09am
via Android

Hey Bianca, do you have a Facebook? My friend made this group called "Suicidefighters"; check it out sometime. (= I don't know if you'll like it but if you do feel free to join, like, follow, or whatever ( I kinda suck at FB terms XD ).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51