Teenagers, I need help!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 1:15am
via iOS
So Im having such a hard time diet wise....it's SO hard when you're around all of your friends who are constantly eating junk food, going out to dinner etc. I really need advice cause as a teenager fast is always around and I really just need advice on what to do during those situations!! plus iv been working very hard and I don't want all my hard work go to waste:/
27 Jul
I Had a friend who was in the same position as u r ,Jst When u go out drink water instead of soda and that other stuff And Eat But not that much.. Hope It Helped
27 Jul
Hey there I was forming a teenage motivational group If interested pls follow
28 Jul
Im not a teen or an old person,im,11 and my weight is 119pd i need help eat can i do
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 11:00am
via Android

I must say when I look at your profile picture you really don't look fat to me! I also have this 'friend' who can eat everything she eats like 3 times ( or more) how much I eat and she is super skinny. That really is annoying.. But to get to the tips: drink water instead of soda, keep yourself busy bc mostly when I get bored i'm gonna eat but that could just be me and sometimes you can eat candy or junkfood if you just workout a bit harder after. Hope this helps a bit, ciao!

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 1:21pm
via iOS
Thanks guys yeah ill work on that!! It's going to be hard but I will try!:)
27 Jul
What I do when Is allow your self one day a week where you can eat junk If you want and the other six days eat clean! That's what works for me, hope it helped :) x
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 6:55pm
via iOS
I understand that feeling! I try to just say no thank you, or have ONLY a small portion of it!
27 Jul
Thank you auria! Ill try:/ it's just such a pain cause I don't want my friends to think I'm trying to "diet" or anything cause they really don't understand the whole trying to be healthier deal:/
27 Jul
Totally understandable! Just remember what your values are and what's important to you :) think of it this way, if they were true friends they'd WANT you to be healthy :D Goodluck!
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 5:48am
via Android

When going out, it's OK to eat a little bit of the bad stuff, but only in moderation. If you keep exercising and eat healthy as much as possible, it's OK to reward yourself. The key to everything is to limit yourself. I know it can be hard, but just stay strong!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 30, 2013 5:58am
via Android

Remind yourself every morning your on a diet and can't eat junk food but can reward yourself once a month

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 9:19pm
via iOS
Picture the nastiest junk food of whatever there eating. And if it is something with grease in it picture that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51