Eating Disorder

5 posts | Original | Recent
16 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 11:59pm
via Android

I have been suffering with wieght problems for the past 7 years im really depressed most of the time.I will really try to get out of eating.I have tried bulimia.Idk what i can do about it i had drop sone wieght but gianed it back.Can somebody please help me in a way.I really don't know what to do anymore

11 Aug
I've been suffering from an ED for about 7 years also. I went in patient for about 2 months and left with a great therapist, nutritionist and psychologist. Email me anytime,
18 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 12:27am
via Android

I'm so sorry that you feel so depressed.  I've been there. Why not let go and let God deal with the eating disorder and you concentrate on living and loving yourself the way you are... it's hard to see the good when you're squinting so hard not to see the bad. You are so much more than flesh.

11 Aug
Thank you for your words its nice to hear something from somebody with the same experience c:
92 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 2:31am
via iOS
Hi Carlos! I'm actually currently still in recovery from my eating disorder! I spent over a year in hospitals and inpatient treatments. If you need ANYTHING I'm here for you. I understand how difficult every day is! Always here for you
11 Aug
Thank you.i really apreciate it.c:
71 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 3:51am
via iOS
You need to see someone if you can not train your self out of it. You need to remember that food is what keeps a body running. Like fuel to a car, or rain to the earth. There are many many worse health problems it can go e you if you do so for to long. But you need to start loving food again. I don't know how but think of a way to try, start eating a very small amount. And then perhaps doing something you love right after. Or around people to help you not want to remove it from u right after... ?? Pm me if you prefer
129 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 1:45pm
via Android

I have/had an eating disorder too...was anorexic. I couldn't concerntrate at school or do self image was horrible...and I got "diagnosed" with major depression. People started noticing and I started seeing a counselor at school, started eating a bit better but only about 2 meals a day...then one day...I just realized...why am I hurting my body like this? I know I put that pretty briefly and it sounds crazy...but I got to thinking that because I'd look at pics of fit girls...and then realized that I'm going to need to eat healthy in order to get like'm still on my way...not fully there to being normal...but hay...none of us are normal...but plz...don't give up. You can get through this :) A lot of people have had eating disorders and been able to overcome them so you can too :) If you need someone to talk to I'm here :) Take care *hug*

09 Nov
Hey I know this is prob old. Idk honestly but yea I have an eating disorder too. Bulimia and anorexia. Also I am depressed and I cut. And yea I can't do a lot of things cause of it. I'm so sorry to hear that you where/are going through the same thing. If u ever need to talk just say so I'll try to be there for ya

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51