HELP!! What do girls think of guys that are shorter than them??

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 11, 2013 10:52am
via iOS
Hello, I'm 17 years old (even though I don't look like it, I am), and I'm 5''2 tall, everybody my age is like 5''6 or taller... I find it so hard to talk to girls because of the simple fact that I'm small and I automatically feel like I got no chance with girls now because of my height... I would like to know what girls think about guys smaller than them? And if they still find the guy attractive or not if that makes sense
11 Aug
Trust me, there are plenty of girls out there who have a fetish for short guys...I mean just go look up the FMA fandom...ahem... Short guys are cute ^-^ and if you really look like the guy in your profile pic I don't think girls would care if you were 4 feet. You've also got to remember there ARE girls out there who like guys for their personality, too.
11 Aug
Didnt know about that fetish haha, thanks for the help :)
11 Aug
That's lame
11 Aug
I know a few girls that are over 5" taller then their bf. I believe it's all confidence and a little chemistry.
28 Aug
Don't worry, my ex was shorter than me, never noticed the difference and everyone said we were the perfect couple :)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 2:50pm
via iOS
Good things come in small prices :)
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 2:57pm
via Android

The right girl won't care.  A confident attitude is very attractive.  Just keep being you :) 

11 Aug
heights is like diffrent type of beauties it comes in all shapes and forms not everybody has to have the same height or type.its the whole pack that makes the person attractive the height is not important i dont see why it should be !!if thats you on your pic you look perfect go for it :)
Aug 11, 2013 7:50pm
via iOS
Girls don't ( or shouldnt care), it's all about what is in the inside.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 12:14am
via iOS
My boyfriend is smaller than me, but that´s not a problem. I love his inside first.
Oh, i'm 16 and we are together since more than 2 years now. Don't be afraid, you CAN seduce. (Scuse my english, i'm french and i learn. )

Take care. 
28 Aug
Salut :) t es de quel côté de la France ?
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 12:30am
via iOS
You will find a girl trust me, us girls love a guy with a body haha. And there are lots of girls out there who are shorter than you and I'm sure they would like you. Just be confident and you will find someone :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 15, 2013 11:38am
via Android

I'm only 5' 6" and when I was your age I was just over 5' 4"... I'm now 32 and married to the girl of my dreams with 2 kids and a 3rd due in a month.  I was the same way when I was 15 and 16 where I was hesitant to talk to girls because of my height. There was a girl in my class that I really liked but she was 5' 8 and a cheerleader so I was scared to talk to her because I thought she'd reject me due to my shortness.  I saw her at a party one night and decided to go for it.... well it worked out GREAT and we stayed together for a couple years.  The point is...is that if I wouldn't have had the confidence to go up to talk to her I would be sitting here today wondering what if.  You need to be confident in yourself, girls really like a man that is confident in himself...just don't be TOO confident where you come off as being cocky.  I have been told before that it's too bad that I'm not taller, but I didn't let that bother me and I kept being me.  Just be yourself and be confident...the right girls will come along eventually!

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 12:42pm
via Android

Height is not something you should worry about. If you find someone and fall in love the height thing wont matter.

I married a man shorter than me, and even though I always said "I like tall guys" it doesn't matter in the end.

Just be confident!

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:11pm
via iOS
Dude one of the hottest sexiest holy shit she's gorgouse girls I know is dating a guy shorter than her. I can't believe it lol but dude must be cool. But also my best friend is 5'2 and he has always dated pretty girls a lot taller than him. It really is about confidace. Im 6'2 so height has never been a problem but i could see how hard that would be with girls. But there's proof man!
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 1:35pm
via Android

Like a lot of women here already said;  doesn't matter, I know you'll get a cute girl, just go for it!

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 7:19pm
via Android

It doesn't matter the high of the person- the inside is important and you look like a very nice, good looking boy- so where is the problem :D ?! you will manage it and don't think a lot about it :)

Icon_missing_thumb
103 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 7:33pm
I wish i had a guy with your height around me!! I'm 5'1" and all the guys around me are like a feet taller than me! And dont worry u'll find the right girl at the right time! ~_~
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 11:54pm
via iOS
Tbh. I prefer a guy taller than me or my height. But I'm not really picky about heights really. 
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 4:16am
via iOS
It really depends on the girl. Most girls do prefer tall guys but if you're nice and actually care about them it won't matter
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 1:40pm
via Android

I feel like as if im older than the guy.. but no worries,if that guy is my type of guy,i dont mind about the height. So yeah....

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 2:44pm
via Android

Just be confident, not cocky, and yourself and the right girl shall come!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51